Skip to main content

Topic: Village timers (Read 806 times) previous topic - next topic

Village timers
Put villages on a fixed timer instead of this rotating bullshit.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Village timers
Reply #1
umad because u have to wake up in the middle of the night to put ur alts to village?

cry more altfaller bitch

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Proud member of TD.

Reply #3
12 hours + (1-12) hours. 12 hours fixed timer  1-12 random timer added to fixed timer. Problem solved.

Reply #4
Villages are filler content between all the warfronts and watchtowers we're doing. any day now
85% /s

Reply #5
Villages are filler content between all the warfronts and watchtowers we're doing. any day now
And Robes are gonna be enchantable before launch

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #6
It makes me fucking sad that villages have been the sole end game content besides sieging now for quite some time.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #7
Good thing they were redesigned for entry level pvp.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Good thing they were redesigned for entry level pvp.

entrylevel altfalling*

Reply #9
Village timers really need to be changed. I think set village timers would be best.

Center village maps should start like 1-2 hours b4 prime time EU and end around 1-2 hours after EU prime time and be evenly spread out so there is always a village to go to.

1 Continent should be EU prime time villages, 1 Continent should be NA prime time villages, 1 Should be mixed and the other should be off hours.

The rest, human lands, orc lands and so on should be mixed, and should go around in a huge loop, so you could start off say Alfar lands at a set time, and then go clock wise adding 1-2 hours to each village.

This way people who want to pvp and only have limited time would know where to live. If you are playing NA times you could live on the NA island. It would also give the option to just run around from village to village, as the next one in the rotation would be close to you.

Reply #10
Villages timers is good, just move ur fat ass and finde pvp.

Reply #11
Village timers really need to be changed. I think set village timers would be best.

Center village maps should start like 1-2 hours b4 prime time EU and end around 1-2 hours after EU prime time and be evenly spread out so there is always a village to go to.

1 Continent should be EU prime time villages, 1 Continent should be NA prime time villages, 1 Should be mixed and the other should be off hours.

The rest, human lands, orc lands and so on should be mixed, and should go around in a huge loop, so you could start off say Alfar lands at a set time, and then go clock wise adding 1-2 hours to each village.

This way people who want to pvp and only have limited time would know where to live. If you are playing NA times you could live on the NA island. It would also give the option to just run around from village to village, as the next one in the rotation would be close to you.

this pls.

Reply #12
Villages timers is good, just move ur fat ass and finde pvp.
My limit is 10-15 min riding to villages. Not gonna spend majority of my free time riding. You've taken a long break so I understand your renewed vigor. Fixed villages would make it 100x times easier planning for them.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #13
i dont play the game and know thats a retard idea lol
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS