Skip to main content

Topic: @Uber  (Read 1189 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: @Uber
Reply #15
I knew ub3r was another tasos 2.0 with the way he released the game without it being anywhere near the finish product they had originally promised, the way in indev they managed to make so many excuses each time a patch never came out anywhere near on time and the way they handled the intelligence bug at Launch.

They are incompetent always have been always will be, why it took any of you so long to see this, is beyond me lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #16
Stop QQing, stop making wannabe-statements. You doesnt count - you are nothing more as a number in a system you dont get. Take it simple. Be silent. With forum-posts you doesnt make the "workflow" (maybe it exists) faster in the office. Do a 180° move and move away, like a ship on the ocean with a tiny pinch of wind on your back. shhhhhh .... can you feel it?
Man, I can almost never understand what you are trying to say. I get that English isn't your first language or maybe even second one. Perfect English can't be expected when the game (read studio, server, larger part of the population) is EU based but could you consider using google translate at times?

Are you saying that people who criticize are dickheads and should quit or are you saying that since uber doesn't care about us we should quit? Sometimes it feels like you are saying other people don't know their shit and uber does, other times I'm reading "Fuck ND, play ESO".
Regards,
Kretyns()

Reply #17
Why are you guys complaining, it's only been one month today!
Only 2 more to go untill we get an updated eta
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #18
Indev

Reply #19
Hello, patch day?

Reply #20
Hello, patch day?
Yes.  Not for DND, but I am sure some game is patching somewhere.

Reply #21
Hello, patch day?
Yes.  Not for DND, but I am sure some game is patching somewhere.

Probably UO....
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #22
This might be something: Legends of Ultima. It is a game server based on Legends of Aria where they are porting a big part of the T2A rule-set. Also heard that they might be getting a fully 3D UO world too.

https://www.mmorpg.com/legends-of-aria/news/legends-of-ultima-plays-like-ultima-online-2-within-loa-1000047521
https://youtu.be/X94okE0Ma80?t=195
  • Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:16:08 am by makaveli
Regards,
Kretyns()

Reply #23
great job keeping up the silence around the liquidation , patch and everything else.  at least other companies had the balls to say bye bye , its over .  but with this  weird form of communicating , sporadically hidden in other peoples forums threads making false claims and promises without any rectivactions,  is not doing the population any good. 

hope you regroup in august  , as september has passed already .
ub3r, you made this guy post...
wow, just wow.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Its been one week since theyve even logged onto the forums.

Inb4 some fucker says "duurr don't you realise they dont have to log in to read posts" just shut the fuck up with that GARBAGE.

It takes 30 seconds to login and say "hey, still here, coding stuff atm on my 3rd screen, also stop crying. Love u bye"
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #25
How much do you wager any of this here even matters? Make a guess... Not a thing depends on however much we moan or cheer at them here. Like seriously, they are not even tied to us in any direct way right now, other than this vague reputation/hope/faith thing.

Just come back down to earth, none of this helps.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26

Inb4 some fucker says "duurr don't you realise they dont have to log in to read posts" just shut the fuck up with that GARBAGE.

It takes 30 seconds to login and say "hey, still here, coding stuff atm on my 3rd screen, also stop crying. Love u bye"

I would actually take a post like that pretty seriously and have mad respect after reading that. Shit, I do the same shit when I get behind on work. Literally just send a customer a text telling them I haven't forgotten them and they appreciate it
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

I would actually take a post like that pretty seriously and have mad respect after reading that. Shit, I do the same shit when I get behind on work. Literally just send a customer a text telling them I haven't forgotten them and they appreciate it

This is like... customer service 101.

Literally every retail store on the planet has an intrpductory course.

But it is the EU, where if it's 9pm and you're still eating when the restaurant closes, sorry better get a fuckin to go box. Rofl.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #28
Euros are pretty rude rofl
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!