Skip to main content

Topic: low level gear and non mastery crafting (Read 265 times) previous topic - next topic

low level gear and non mastery crafting
Lets be honest here. The moment a new guy joins a half decent clan, he will never ever wear something below studded/plate/bone/extra level again. Having low level gear might make sense in your average game with a normal level system and specific areas bound to a set level range but in darkfall? Doesnt make much sense in my eyes.

So heres my suggestion! Equalize all non mastery armors and weapons! Make it possible to craft most of them at level 25 and increase non mastery armor and weapon crafts skillgain dramatically.
Some obvious beginners gear (current level 0 crafts) could be increased to have r20/30 stats. Everything above 25 would be r40 level. Of course crafting costs have to be adjusted accordingly.

That would make aquiring decent gear for your average newbie or solo player more easily and would give people a lot more options to customize their characters early on with mixes of different armors (yay fashionfall!).

Re: low level gear and non mastery crafting
Reply #1
Tell that to the horde
85% /s

Reply #2
Tell that to the horde
Stop being so fucking affected that you have to turn simple suggestion into political discussion/bashing.

+1 to OP, I like the suggestion.

Reply #3
This suggestion is 20x repeated in same or similar ways.

Just because you joined the brown robes joke doesn't mean you can't laugh still.
85% /s

Reply #4
Allow anyone in clan to craft at the skill level of the highest skilled crafters in the clan's roster, inside that clan's holdings.
Problems solved.
85% /s

Reply #5
That's no small chip on your shoulder pallist.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ