Skip to main content

Topic: What size boat for fish box? (Read 185 times) previous topic - next topic

What size boat for fish box?
I know it is an advanced size ship, not a launch for instance, what is the minimum sized boat to use a fish box?
Vynn-Former Leader of Adamo Aetas (AA) from DF1, DF-UW, Mortal Online, and about 40 other mmos....

Re: What size boat for fish box?
Reply #1
Pinnace is the smallest you can put a fishbox.

Reply #2
Sushi food is uselesess and expensive shit. Fishing box can get lobsters. % to take an FP+ armors is 0.000001%
P.s. Sushi food provide 5-10 stat bonus (random?)
Vitality provideme +6 vit, +9hp.
Int provide me +7.7 int, +15 mana, +0.3 damage per spell

Reply #3
Pinnace is the smallest you can put a fishbox.

Thank you.
Vynn-Former Leader of Adamo Aetas (AA) from DF1, DF-UW, Mortal Online, and about 40 other mmos....

Reply #4
Sushi food is uselesess and expensive shit. Fishing box can get lobsters. % to take an FP+ armors is 0.000001%
P.s. Sushi food provide 5-10 stat bonus (random?)
Vitality provideme +6 vit, +9hp.
Int provide me +7.7 int, +15 mana, +0.3 damage per spell

My wife and I craft almost everything up to r60 (except shields) and live as crafters in a rough world. We have been stocking the marketplaces in elf, human and will be moving to fill dwarf too and are planning on even stocking the chaos cities. The thing is, I make a lot of money off of selling food. I guess so many don't bother to cook and fish. It is a major thing for us. We travel all over and fish and try and put food up a good chunk cheaper than others. I could certainly use more lobster, and I want to make the stat food. I dunno why, maybe it won't sell well, but if nothing else, I'll use the wisdom food while power houring to get a cpl extra dur points on gear. I'll try and make it reasonable when I do. I think it is nutty you can't fish it up. It should be a rare drop like steed grass. I've made suggestion posts about that so wont get into it. Anyway, thank you for the information. I'll consider whether it is worth the purchase of ships to fill this hobby. Longhairdfreak AKA Vynn

Reply #5
can u plz stock wolf lands 2 ;)