Skip to main content

Topic: Is the game worth pursuing after 9-10 years' (Read 400 times) previous topic - next topic

Is the game worth pursuing after 9-10 years'
Has New Dawn become worth playing again. I seek, not the pvp, etc, but the gvg, siege tactics, etc. that brought me to this niche to see (with the ultimate loss of gear and more it took months of real time to accumulate). Abhorrent is the repetitive, care bear bullshit, but has substance evolved into this version of the game? I have nearly 2 dozen interested and we're all joing tonight, simploy to observe.

What I'm looking for:

(DevOps, C++, Javascript, Python, R, Hadoop progammers, artists etc. looking to express and grow their ideas), but besides that, in game DF questions are paramount. Is there a pop any longer in DF?

Forget the PC as soon to be 5G playable devices by hand will dominate. As for DF's current stage, have enormous changes been made to progress or is it all a downhill avalanche from what it should/could've been? We'll all jump in to see, but I, myself am curious, after 2 years, to see what (those remaining) have to say.

Engineering/C.S./Information Systems/Data Science/Mathematics & Deep Learning backgrounds should PM me.

For those with PMP/PMI/DEVop skills, send a pm.

5G is near and we're looking for talent for upcoming 5G apps/implementation. Mobile devices with 24/300 to 600 MHz is booming.

K. We're logging now as noobs to observe.

Spear (supersillius@yahoo.com)
  • Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:36:56 am by Spear Chucker

Re: Is the game worth pursuing after 9-10 years'
Reply #1
ok..?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #2
Unclear post.  It sounds like your post is about two extremely different things.  1) you're asking if there is a pop and hope for development in DND, and 2) you're recruiting computer nerds for things wholly unrelated to DND.

Clarify?

Reply #3

Buff naked?
85% /s

Reply #4
Racist name reported
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #5
Has New Dawn become worth playing again. I seek, not the pvp, etc, but the gvg, siege tactics, etc. that brought me to this niche to see (with the ultimate loss of gear and more it took months of real time to accumulate). Abhorrent is the repetitive, care bear bullshit, but has substance evolved into this version of the game? I have nearly 2 dozen interested and we're all joing tonight, simploy to observe.

What I'm looking for:

(DevOps, C++, Javascript, Python, R, Hadoop progammers, artists etc. looking to express and grow their ideas), but besides that, in game DF questions are paramount. Is there a pop any longer in DF?

Forget the PC as soon to be 5G playable devices by hand will dominate. As for DF's current stage, have enormous changes been made to progress or is it all a downhill avalanche from what it should/could've been? We'll all jump in to see, but I, myself am curious, after 2 years, to see what (those remaining) have to say.

Engineering/C.S./Information Systems/Data Science/Mathematics & Deep Learning backgrounds should PM me.

For those with PMP/PMI/DEVop skills, send a pm.

5G is near and we're looking for talent for upcoming 5G apps/implementation. Mobile devices with 24/300 to 600 MHz is booming.

K. We're logging now as noobs to observe.

Spear (supersillius@yahoo.com)

Still waiting for mobile 4g 300 mb down speeds.......

I'm sure 5g will be amazing spearbot

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
You're all replying to a bot.

(note how it mixes copy pasted elements from these forums to hide the other message).

Edit: Could be a bored troll as well.
  • Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:38:42 pm by Raap
Proud member of TD.

Reply #7
I thought that too but then I checked the post history and remembered that they have good meth in china. Way all over the place to be opium.

Reply #8
You're all replying to a bot.

(note how it mixes copy pasted elements from these forums to hide the other message).

Edit: Could be a bored troll as well.
well that would explain it.  Thanks, sonny boy.