Skip to main content

Topic: Losing mount steering control (Read 166 times) previous topic - next topic

Losing mount steering control
I keep getting this bug between the moonclaw NPC city and Vellenwth player holding area. It acts like Ive lost connection to the server and I cant dismount or control the mounts direction. I get the "cant dismount while moving" message. The same error message when you have a mount stuck in another objects hit box. Both with the BT and racial bear mounts.

Re: Losing mount steering control
Reply #1
Surprised it took so long for you. Happens with all types of mounts anywhere in the map.

If you hit a bump, it fixes.
If possible, have a friend get in your path so the mount bumps.
If things look bad, disconnect and reconnect after timeout
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Surprised it took so long for you. Happens with all types of mounts anywhere in the map.

0 stamina also fixes it on normal mounts

Reply #3

Never happened until I switched to a larger race.

I bet when they f***** up Mount hitboxes either the mount or character hitboxes is clipping something. I wish they would just roll those changes back mounts are just super buggy now

Reply #4
It can happen to Alfars too. And on Drakes too.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5
it's not to do with mounts as it's to do with textures and how the game handles you walking into / through them. The mount issues came as a result of a change that aimed to get you stuck in terrain instead of going through it, basically a counter measure for noclipping through walls / floors / objects.