Skip to main content

Topic: Skin Player Graves for Heads (Read 110 times) previous topic - next topic

Skin Player Graves for Heads
Do what RoA did, except give heads upon skinning a player grave, not upon ganking.  Make my dreams of being a bounty hunter a reality.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Skin Player Graves for Heads
Reply #1
It seems needlessly brutal and doesn't add anything relevant to gameplay that a public kill-board could not accomplish better.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #2
It seems needlessly brutal
This is Darkfall.  Nothing is too brutal.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
stole ur head loot lol i killed him btw

Reply #4

Awww Memes' first pvp win. So cute. Did you take your mommy a screen shot to hang from the fridge?
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #5
Killboards are cancer, I was turned off completely from Eve because of killboards that breed stat padding mentality, the whole game started to revolve around playing for stats if you cared to get anywhere. Gate campers were religiously repeating the same tactics and predominantly represent the top of the ladder. It felt as if to have any respect you had to play a throw away clone until you knew how to play and then switch to a clean slate where you would grind out the killboards to make yourself look good.

It's an irrelevant and meaningless measure, you can be 0-100 and win against a 100-0 player, the metrics themselves mean nothing and recording in a permanent record only encourages people to not play legitimately out of fear that their record will be tarnished with every encounter if  they choose to play out a situation rather than save their stats.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Awww Memes' first pvp win. So cute. Did you take your mommy a screen shot to hang from the fridge?

as in suggestion is useless

go hang yourself instead

Reply #7
Don't care for it.