Skip to main content

Topic: gf at kuldnak french connection (Read 337 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
gf at kuldnak french connection
1v1: frenchie runs away from me for 10min until his friend arrives even though hes geared and im naked with r40

1v2: killed his mage friend twice, after second kill he was revived by 1 of the 2 naked alts that came running to help with mage spells

1v4: killed an alt but had to run away because why bother, zerg2win all day when ur dogshit at the game

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: gf at kuldnak french connection
Reply #1
Imagine if you were geared:

You killed the first guy 1v1 in 20 seconds.
His friend arrived too late and you kill him 1v1 in 20 seconds.
The 3rd guy and his alt arrived, you ignore the alt, you kill the 3rd guy 1v1 in 20 seconds.
You kill the alt in 5 seconds.

I get that if it was a 2v1 and one was a mage you likely would have lost because magic is just stupid in small scale and impossible to counter outnumbered unless you yourself are a mage. But by going completely naked you set yourself up to fail against even perfectly winnable scenarios.

All it takes is a studded set, a 2h weapon, a bow, arrows, a 1h weapon, a shield, some food, pots, regs... Yes, I know this is literally x3 more things than purple robe hero's need to bring, but still, it's not like you're risking an expensive PvP bag that costs as much as 10 "expensive mage PvP bags"... We physicals need to stop crying and just accept mage combat and economic supremacy.

Now, bend the fuck over and take that staff up your arse.
  • Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:30:31 pm by Raap
Proud member of TD.

Reply #2
Nerf or buff naked fighting? Not sure what the complaint is today
85% /s

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
All it takes is a studded set, a 2h weapon, a bow, arrows, a 1h weapon, a shield, some food, pots, regs... Yes, I know this is literally x3 more things than purple robe hero's need to bring, but still, it's not like you're risking an expensive PvP bag that costs as much as 10 "expensive mage PvP bags"... We physicals need to stop crying and just accept mage combat and economic supremacy.

u can have best gear in the game but mages can still run from combat any time they want

boring game

Reply #4
Don't be silly Raap, why would he give up his nakedness?  It's his best weapon.  As long as he's naked, he can never actually lose, always has an excuse.  Now THAT is true power.

And you ask him to give that power away?!?

Reply #5
The guy runs around naked like a scrub but wants pvp respect lol

What a dweeb...

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

What a dweeb...

noskill zergs and mages is why i go naked

Reply #7

What a dweeb...

noskill zergs and mages is why i go naked

Being a no risk scrub is no better, just saying...