Do you miss sero?

• Yes
  • No
  • who?
  • Blackmeat was my boy!
  • WoW Classic

Topic: who else misses Seronys? (Read 579 times) previous topic - next topic

who else misses Seronys?
that guy was great. I loved the roflmao emoji he spammed on every thread.

What happened to all the dedicated Negative Nancys? You know its getting rough when the trolls vanish.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Re: who else misses Seronys?
Reply #1
he getting raped in almost every fight on RoA

Reply #2
You would miss that kid.  He's a lot like you.  He doesn't play the game and sees the forums as an easy target to take pot shots at.  Fuck you.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
We're still here but even we know its a lost cause to complain here, Ub3r have given up its clear as day with how they act as a business and treat the community who stay loyal to them whats the point, they're AV incarnate.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #4
You would miss that kid.  He's a lot like you.  He doesn't play the game and sees the forums as an easy target to take pot shots at.  Fuck you.

I played this garbage game for months rofl. I talked a couple of morons (like myself) into buying this hellhole of a video game because I thought it was going to be different. I was suckered in by the slick advertising and flashy promises. We started a clan and I recruited 20ish people, at one point my alliance owned most of Yssam. I dumped hours and hours of my free time In-dev and post launch into this steaming pile of shit. I gave the dev(s?) articulate feedback, helpful but not scathing criticism, and tried to keep my clan engaged and logged in. What did you do? Gagged ub3rs cock after every horrible decision and design choice?

Game launched broken. IT WAS DOOMED FROM DAY 1. Pixel greed ruined it. All the fucks that said there was no problem when mobs were dropping thousands of resources, because of the untested spawn scaling, put the nail in the coffin. That and the villages giving way to much gold which numerous people pointed out including myself pre-launch, fucked this game. There was never any real economy. My main currently has 1+million gold and I haven't played in months. A million gold that I never worked for not counting what I spent (when you could actually find someone willing to sell something for gold) and what I gave away to my clannies when I quit.. and my clan wasn't altfalling the villages like a lot of the try hards were. When noobs/casuals can't buy anything worthwhile with the gold they have because the prices are hyper inflated and the only way they can get things is thru title locked crafting what do you think they are going to do? /quit.

Every time I think about all the beer I could have bought with the the 40$ I spent on this dumpster fire a single sorrowful tear runs down my cheek. I wonder how the people that bought sub time for this horse shit feel. What is it called when a company gets someone to pay for a service/product that they never intended on providing?

When someone/something has a giant target drawn on it you have to expect people to eventually take a shot.

TL:DR
@_SeeD_ get off your knees and rinse out the crusty cum fusing your eyelids together so you can see that some of the people you consider trolls were some of the most dedicated people that really wanted the best for the game, but were aware of the actual trajectory the game was headed in. Fuck you.
  • Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:08:06 am by cutsmyself
Let her blow!

Reply #5
Tbh you just have to look at seed's sig to realise is a edgy sperglord. I LYK WARHAMMER COZ ITS DA MOST GOREY AND SCARY AND COOL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #6
Bindstone quests added yet ?

Reply #7
yes

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
We're still here but even we know its a lost cause to complain here, Ub3r have given up its clear as day with how they act as a business and treat the community who stay loyal to them whats the point, they're AV incarnate.
I had a better dialog with Aventurine.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #9
yes, better dialog - no dialog)

Reply #10
We missin abt 30 votes
Let her blow!

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11
Are there really people that still defend Ubergames?
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #12
I wont defend them but I wont spam the forum with angst like an emotionally unstable teenager either.