Skip to main content

Topic: is eyerot still useful? (Read 285 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
is eyerot still useful?
and if its useful does it require a 1.0+ magnitude staff?

Re: is eyerot still useful?
Reply #1
Hi there Fucking Retard. What happened now?

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2

asking if its worth to have necro on physbuild

u sound like another 50 year old NA shitter who gets triggered over words on internet

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3

u sound like another 50 year old NA shitter who gets triggered over words on internet

Definitely not, wouldn't even take it in magic build but certainly not worth it for physical build.
Viil Taja

Reply #4
Unless you keep encumb low and use a good staff (racial or better) its not worth it for a physical build but if you use a good feather enchant and wear no metal you can use it with good enough duration to be useful.

Reply #5

Definitely not, wouldn't even take it in magic build but certainly not worth it for physical build.

Technically you would think it would be perfect for a physical build, aoe blind with a int and dex debuff and life leech so you have all 3. I tried like three times it just takes too much away from your physical build getting down to 0 magic encumbrance and ND combat is too fast to be wasting time with casting unburden

Reply #6
Ever since I picked it up I never looked back, it's a good build but needs high level requirements, I prefer r80 racials in this build.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Technically you would think it would be perfect for a physical build, aoe blind with a int and dex debuff and life leech so you have all 3. I tried like three times it just takes too much away from your physical build getting down to 0 magic encumbrance and ND combat is too fast to be wasting time with casting unburden

can always be naked with deerdick/darkheart

Reply #8
Hybrids arent as good. You lose too much dmg and there is no hybrid gear.

As far as eye rot goes it is good. Would be okay to mix with arcane. On a mage though.