Skip to main content

Topic: How to get clan med REQ delete-able alt account (Read 676 times) previous topic - next topic

How to get clan med REQ delete-able alt account
Because Ub3r doesn't care but some of you still might - this is a solution if you're struggling with clan med but still want to hold out for the chance of better times.

What you need:
6 shortbows, 6 goblin axes, 15 stone, 15 timber, 4 goblin teeth, bluetail
Optional (if you can be bothered):
Uncooked Trout Salmon Cod, 60 iron ore, 54 meat (18 if not doing the repeatable), misc skinning mats relevant to starter area

What you do:
Make new character, clan it, speed run starter area 1 skipping all the undesired quests (depends on you), all the quests that ask you to go talk to a nearby NPC is free 1k med. Quests you HAVE TO DO: kill 4 goblins, kill 7 goblins (otherwise you can't do more of the easy quests). Once you finish area 1, you go to area 2, then area 3. Delete character. Next day repeat.

You will get somewhere between 60k - 75k (20k - 25k per starter city) in personal med and each area should take you about 15 minutes. The loot is not good but worth sorting.

The irony of having to upkeep holdings and houses when the company is in debt is not unnoticed. You're welcome. I don't recommend buying an alt ... but up to you if you don't have a disposable account it might be your only option.
  • Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:43:20 am by VoQeles

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: How to get clan med REQ delete-able alt account
Reply #1
Is this a suggestion ub3rgames should hire alts to their dev team?

Reply #2
You could also just play the game, since it is still the best Darkfall we have in these times.

And i do not see any game even coming close to what Darkfall already delivers.

Reply #3
Best thing to do is vcps.  you get fights and its fun.  second best thing is dungeon quests.  you get to pve and gain skills and med for your own char.  oh and demon and fire dragon are fun too.  all better and more enjoyable then making a newb char to run around to eventually delete him.  These would all require you to play the game though, god forbid.

Reply #4
I'm read this as how to put minimal effort into a game where some players hang onto the dream that ub3r isn't putting minimal effort into their game.

A dungeon is 9k in an hour. (900 clan med)
This is 75k in an hour (7500 clan med)

Don't overthink this guys. It's for the glass is half empty population that is constantly increasing
85% /s

Reply #5
I just find gathering med so boring though. Villages are fine but if you aren't good a pvp then you go to a villages and you either just play watch the timer go down or get killed, both are not fun. And dungeon quests where you have to kill X over and over is way too repetitive. I'd rather something where you had kill a few of every mob the dungeons holds, at least that would add some variety.

Reply #6
I just find gathering med so boring though. Villages are fine but if you aren't good a pvp then you go to a villages and you either just play watch the timer go down or get killed, both are not fun. And dungeon quests where you have to kill X over and over is way too repetitive. I'd rather something where you had kill a few of every mob the dungeons holds, at least that would add some variety.

Dungeons have like 3+different kind

Quest giver should offer multiple quests, 1 for each mob type. More rewards for the harder mobs.

Make it 1/4 the required amount it is now (25 down to 6, etc)
85% /s

Reply #7
you could always spend the same time to kill a demon and get like double the med and some actual loot
but im just saying
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #8
you could always spend the same time to kill a demon and get like double the med and some actual loot
but im just saying
that involves having more than 1 person log in at a time
85% /s

Reply #9
Only thing you can't solo is devils, besides that most of the time no one wants to do another 2 hour encounter, I've clocked in 300k gold value per hour at normal spawns on good rng without unique drops, in the same 2 hours with much less risk you can make 200k value or more. So loot is not a good excuse, especially if you've done these before ... it's really mind numbing after a while.

People login and want to do their thing. Sometimes people want to go, other times they feel they have to. I can alleviate some of that stress by doing something that to me is an hour or two of afkish watching youtube type grind, and that gives us all some time to do other things, but right now you can't expect people to grind the game. Even I can't be bothered to login some days. So this is as explained, a way for you to spend less time doing "mandatory" med, and maybe the time you save doing that can be put to something more interesting.

(for most of us I think dungeons are not about loot at this point)

Reply #10
Only thing you can't solo is devils
wrong, I solo it easily, it just takes some time... don't try it, it's a waste of time