Topic: September (Read 1128 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: September
Reply #30
Post mortem moderation. Lol.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Deliverable missed, no ETA, no apology, no communication at all. 

I suppose it should be no surprise at this point.  But I did cling to some hope they would step up their game after failing so visibly.  Alas.
I dont understand why you need an apology, theyre HARD AT WORK and cant post, the problem is probably vets like you

This reply took 3 full man days to make
Now who is the yes man I always see making replies like this?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #32
I got a moderator warning on friday for starting a "troll" thread. They are lurking.
Wait what

The forums are moderated??

Yup, I got one too for making a poll on if the game would be shut down by this christmas or next christmas.

Aparently it doesnt reflect the situation in game and the population has been steadily growing over the past 3 months.

Mine was a poll too, seems they don't like polls. Maybe the dev(s?) Get an email when a poll gets posted and they actually get notified.

Funny thing is my obvious troll in the suggestion thread is still up n goin well.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #33
I'm looking for a reason to go full on DnD over ROA, but DnD must be patched.

They were right on the direction to reduce the grind even more and then, they suddenly stopped working.

Reply #34
It is the 1st October, and our overlord Ub3rgames Marc has not yet dispatched the pigeon, the only conclusion is that reinforcements will not arrive. When we're all dead I wonder if the pigeon we sent out on the 19th will have arrived to Ub3rgames HQ. Immersive game play right here guys.

Lol I see what you did there.

But let's all be real here...

This all DOES get sent into outer space AND IT HAS TO COME BACK.
So.

Yeah.
This is wrong.

Forum replies are handled by USPS and emails go through DHL. Actually... that still wouldn't explain the delay.

Sorry my bad

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
It is the 1st October, and our overlord Ub3rgames Marc has not yet dispatched the pigeon, the only conclusion is that reinforcements will not arrive. When we're all dead I wonder if the pigeon we sent out on the 19th will have arrived to Ub3rgames HQ. Immersive game play right here guys.

Lol I see what you did there.

But let's all be real here...

This all DOES get sent into outer space AND IT HAS TO COME BACK.
So.

Yeah.
This is wrong.

Forum replies are handled by USPS and emails go through DHL. Actually... that still wouldn't explain the delay.

Sorry my bad

You are forgiven my friend.
twitch.tv/KenMan