Skip to main content

Topic: Hello Yomi here saying hello to my fellow Mahirims from the other dimension (Read 387 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hello Yomi here saying hello to my fellow Mahirims from the other dimension
Reply #15
Also, check out the following link which summarizes mist of the major changes DND has introduced:

https://darkfallnewdawn.miraheze.org/wiki/Major_Changes_since_Darkfall_Online_for_returning_Veterans

Reply #16
Sometimes watching RoA videos....but never watch it till end. Everything is same, everybody is same, same action, same play style, same spells, same movements....borring....No more real skilled players on NA left, like Try Hard .... sometimes paki-kid can make good skilled video, but his resolution make it impossible to watch....

They call that diversity.

Reply #17
Id give ND a real shot honestly but I feel like im far behind the curve at this point

With the way combat currently is if you're an experienced player Awards you. Blocking, movement,  weapon switches everything's a little bit faster with this client so against somebody who's a little bit inexperienced you're going to do a lot better with a lower character

Edit- and me and kew are the guys trying to restart yew militia. But with no patch and the wolf ork Civil War it just didn't feel like the right time to start recruiting old Yew players
  • Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:18:14 pm by Ivar_theBoneless