Skip to main content

Topic: Fck it, i got banned! (Read 1073 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Fck it, i got banned!
Reply #15
Pat is correct hahaha

Why are people even mad that mantra is using radar hack? He will just get 0.5'd whenever his not zerging you anyways LOL.

Reply #16
Pat is correct hahaha

Why are people even mad that mantra is using radar hack? He will just get 0.5'd whenever his not zerging you anyways LOL.
1. I'd bet on Mantra if vs you.
2. If anyone is using cheats I don't care if he's good or bad, should be banned.
3. I'd bet on any of you vs me for sure.

Reply #17
You are not even worth shittalking flush move along.

Reply #18
You are not even worth shittalking flush move along.
yeah yeah yeah, stop crying. You decided to talk shit on someone's PvP abilities when he's better than you. Reality check.

Reply #19
I was stating an observation. Unlike you coming here seeking attention like an instagram whore.

Reply #20
I was stating an observation. Unlike you coming here seeking attention like an instagram whore.

I responded to your observation, you responded to mine. As this what forum is about I guess? Not sure why you feel the need to attack me personally and insult just because I dared to question you looking down on mantra's pvp abilities. Struck a nerve maybe? It looks like you were the one seeking attention brown nosing Pat - got owned instead.
  • Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:01:02 pm by wildNothing

Reply #21
Just ironkid need some attention, nobody give him it even on battle field, coz he is not noticable fighter at all, like brownie, so he trying here....

Reply #22
Mantra, why don't you just make your logo icon thing look better? Are you going for the MSPaint pixel look?

You need help with it?
85% /s

Reply #23
I know they told you guys when you were children that if you believe something hard enough it becomes true regardless of reality. Keep believing  :))

Reply #24
And you still belive, that you are atleast decent? Rewatch your own videos, man)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Mantra vs Ironkid 100k 1v1 NAO

Reply #26
I'm down @Unknowm Mantra lets do it trash tier.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Very bad.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #28
battle of the bads;
dodgy bastard