Skip to main content

Topic: You decide. It sure adds up and He surely know where to look. (Read 1198 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: You decide. It sure adds up and He surely know where to look.
Reply #15
At the beginning of the video.

It is Logo, not an INTRO
make it much smaller then.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
How about in the bottom right corner where the text channels are?
We shouldnt be reading that shit anyway, instead of covering the mini map, stopping us from seeing where party members are moving..

But well, product placement...sometimes you do need to put it where people look....instead of where it wouldnt be in the way

Reply #17
Why you need to look on my minimap and how my party member's move?
Placing it in text area is bad option, coz logo is square, text area is not, will look terrible

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Placing it in text area is bad option, coz logo is square, text area is not, will look terrible

Having it all pixelated looks terrible. (which, it already is...you made it way too big...to cover the entire minimap...because reasons)
You can just keep it square, in the bottom right corner.
It will not cover up most of the text, in case you think its important for us to read it.

And i want to look at the minimap because 1/2 the fights that get uploaded into your video's start with you fighting 1 or 2 players, only to have the cavalary ride in to save your ass.
It would be nice to see group play, instead of allies showing up out of nowhere to save you every time...

But well, i guess wanting to know what the fuck is going on in a video isnt as important as the pretty magic flashes and victories out of the blue

Reply #19
Pro tip: don't hide with your shield equiped, it reflects light and shit

I only see dead pixel and dead tears here. Any new from Uber? Will they patch before the liquidation catches them?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #20

I only see dead pixel and dead tears here. Any new from Uber? Will they patch before the liquidation catches them?
yes, debt situation is fine as expected in these cases. too much noised for nothing... I hope you didn't believe patch will be in the next few days, I'd guess in 1-2 weeks
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
You mean...you hope we didnt trust in Ubers word when they promised to patch this month?
Thats...jaded...

Obviously the whole debt situation wont get an update untill the next court date, which may be a while...
Clearly its not good, but its also not putting them instantly out of business like some were suggesting.
Personally, i dont get how it got that far to begin with, but this isnt a thread about that.
(not the ammount of debt, or that you have it...just that the other party felt it needed to get a lawyer involved and straight into court proceedings, when seemingly all it took was a phone call and a bit of talking to put their mind at ease about getting their money at a later date.)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Just glad we got a poor excuse for the graphic to cover just enough of the mini map to cover the smallest zoom of the old school damncheaters.com hack from dfo yet still be able to show the location to still be able to stream snipe.

Again, nothing to see here if the above wasn't true. Definitely not the best hiding place but it's best to look at all the facts and let everyone draw their own conclusions
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #23
Or just some1 ass in the fire....

Reply #24
Didn't we already go through him posting the same video without the logo?
Need a new conspiracy
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Im not saying he's cheating, but without the mini map its hard to follow fights tbh.
Allies appear out of nowhere, i often dont even know howmany his own side has...let alone the enemies.

So, id just like it moved to the bottom right corner, keep the same size and w/e else...

Reply #26

Reply #27
3- the Darkfall radar hack isn't something you can cover up with icon, it shows stick figures. There is no "radar" the stick figures just show through all the geometry
You talk about wallhack I guess. Radar hack is exactly something that you can cover up with a logo on a minimap. Not saying he's doing it though, as I don't know.

I don't remember it having that but I'm going to check and load it up on RoA for the lols because I know those idiots didn't change the memory locations and that anti-cheat software their using can't catch anybody

Edit- I take all the doubt back, it does have radar on the map
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:24:47 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #28
screenshot please

Reply #29

yes, debt situation is fine as expected in these cases. too much noised for nothing... I hope you didn't believe patch will be in the next few days, I'd guess in 1-2 weeks

Honestly, with 3 months of no patching, if there's no patch in place by Oct 1, I'm likely to uninstall.  I have to draw the line at some point.