Skip to main content

Topic: You decide. It sure adds up and He surely know where to look. (Read 1675 times) previous topic - next topic

You decide. It sure adds up and He surely know where to look.

Re: You decide. It sure adds up and He surely know where to look.
Reply #1
Small stinky alfar was thinking, that he hide good from big and strong mahrim....

P.s. never try hide after you ride a garmin. It is Double Stink

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Small stinky alfar was thinking, that he hide good from big and strong mahrim....

P.s. never try hide after you ride a garmin. It is Double Stink
You play with a graphic that hides the radius the old cheatengine radar used to show incoming players. Just saying

If the above wasn't true there'd be nothing but a shit hiding spot to conclude
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
Too much speculation, he could of seen you on his peripheral and played dumb, could of seen you from the mount if he checked his flank, the fact you kept sitting there and looking up at the rock didn't help, I would of tried to get the thick tree to my back so I could see the other way and figure out what to do - since it looked like you couldn't watch him go that way without exposing yourself.

Can't make an assertion from this, he had more than 1 chance to see you, and to be frank if I were you I would be thinking that's a really bad situation and really likely to get spotted... Dunno why you assume you wouldn't be spotted like that

Reply #4
U.S. Midterm elections coming up. Mantra will have to give back the gov's hacking equipment he is borrowing.
85% /s

Reply #5
Not trying to be a dick but horrible example on somebody I wondered about in InDev out loud in comm's.

1- he uses the bandwidth toggle so he knows you are close.
2- you flash your shield a few times looking around and you are using a all metal one that shows up really well. And why he was able to Target you without you leaving that spot
3- the Darkfall radar hack isn't something you can cover up with icon, it shows stick figures. There is no "radar" the stick figures just show through all the geometry

Edit- I'll have to go back and check maybe there was a type of radar style map and I just don't remember
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 07:14:05 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #6
Ofc  mantra has something "bad" at his minimap and thats why its always hidden.
We all know it.
And yes u need to cover your "radar" with the bandwidth excuse EDIT:or covering your minimap because u "streaming" when 0-3-4-5 people watching u and theses are your party mates.
U only hide something when u have a reason.
Nothing new here.
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 07:40:14 am by nikos

Arianara Mou ->EX-Giants<-

Reply #7
Guy on the mount could of easily seen you being in metal.

Reply #8
So what happened, he killed ya?

Reply #9
You play with a graphic that hides the radius the old cheatengine radar used to show incoming players.

What graphic you speaking about?

P.s. for players who do not know how Network games works. If player is NOT MOVING (stay\sit on 1 place) he do ZERO effect on bandwidth....Even if he will look around it will be not noticable jumps. It can show true information about new players in area, if group of them comming in on not big distance from each other. For 1 player it can not jump at all. It even will not show any jump, if group of 10 will stay clear with out ANY moves)

What streaming you speaking about? I stream few times in beta only, after release i have never stream. And i use this logo for last 3-4m only...

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Its not to hide shit though about his location.
You can read the map tile mantra is on in his own videos...
Like...you can find where it is on the map so easy, you would also know very quickly which way he's going so..

Why the shield over the minimap?

Reply #11

Give me better place where to place my aweeeesome logo?

Reply #12

Give me better place where to place my aweeeesome logo?
At the beginning of the video.

Reply #13
3- the Darkfall radar hack isn't something you can cover up with icon, it shows stick figures. There is no "radar" the stick figures just show through all the geometry
You talk about wallhack I guess. Radar hack is exactly something that you can cover up with a logo on a minimap. Not saying he's doing it though, as I don't know.

Reply #14
At the beginning of the video.

It is Logo, not an INTRO