Skip to main content

Topic: The Formation of Liquidators (Read 2480 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Formation of Liquidators
Reply #30
I think I'm a lot better at exposing whiney little shitbags whom simply cannot move the fuck on from ancient grudges due to their perpetual state of arse-hurt.

But hey, by all means keep up with these posts. So many people care about what you have to say, it would be a shame if you became even less relevant.
You do realize that no matter what you say about other players it won't change the fact that you are a cheater? Don't be surprised people remember such things - this is a game forum, cheating is remembered for a looong time.

Reply #31
Trying too hard to win in a game is one thing. But being a whiny and unagreeable retard is another.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Id argue neither are positive descriptions of a person.

Which means this has become more like the US elections, than a recruitment thread.
Lets try and not do that here. Make a thread called "raaps a dirty exploiter that should be shamed for his actions by all of mankind" or something like it wild. And raap can make a thread called "everybody who's negative about me, including wild, is so jealous of my infamy they will chime in on anything i write with saltiness because thats just how rustled their feathers are".

It will be great

Reply #33
Trying too hard to win in a game is one thing. But being a whiny and unagreeable retard is another.
Ironkid, another one to defend cheaters. "Trying to hard to win a game" - is this how you call cheating now? In how many vague phrases will you try to wrap it up? Keep defending cheaters man.

Reply #34
God damn, this thread still going.

Reply #35
Flush, admit it. You hold unnatural grudges against people and pretend to be righteous and call them cheaters and whatever else.

If he was a legit cheater the way you portray it . I doubt he would have survived GM Marc's stalking for this long.

Reply #36
Flush, admit it. You hold unnatural grudges against people and pretend to be righteous and call them cheaters and whatever else.
Against what people? Where are they? Who are you talking about?
Also more people than me alone described Raap the same way here. So you trying to make it like it's me and not Raap is actually yet another failed try by you to defend the cheater.

If he was a legit cheater the way you portray it . I doubt he would have survived GM Marc's stalking for this long.
Again - more people than me alone described Raap the same way here. So I don't have to portrait anything. Picture is pretty clear. Keep defending the cheater man. And why do you think that Marc would be stalking Raap?
  • Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 06:19:10 am by wildNothing

Reply #37
I think I'm a lot better at exposing whiney little shitbags whom simply cannot move the fuck on from ancient grudges due to their perpetual state of arse-hurt.

But hey, by all means keep up with these posts. So many people care about what you have to say, it would be a shame if you became even less relevant.

1. Make a recruitment thread specifically mentioning how you like to exploit geometry.

2. Cry when people post in the thread you made about that very thing.

Are you a recent graduate of @Pallist Horror's passive aggressive school for queers? Is that why you weren't playing those months, your tied up in school?

Edit- I know guys that took race changes to get out of that Ymirs fist-liquidation nonsense. That's how much you inspire people raap

Reply #38

1. Make a recruitment thread specifically mentioning how you like to exploit geometry.

2. Cry when people post in the thread you made about that very thing.

Are you a recent graduate of @Pallist Horror's passive aggressive school for queers? Is that why you weren't playing those months, your tied up in school?

Edit- I know guys that took race changes to get out of that Ymirs fist-liquidation nonsense. That's how much you inspire people raap
you are an ugly fat dweeb
dodgy bastard

Reply #39
I find this incredibly funny.

I go to work, have about 30 mins before teaching my class. I log in to check whats up on the forums and I find this.

It's pretty much just Flush Thetoilet trying to make Raap look bad. No doubt he exploited the fuck out of the game, but who didn't?
Stop being so rightous and pure and start playing the game. Put your money where your mouth is and start showing whos boss... Oh wait.. All you do is run from fights to be "tactical", right?

Cya IG nerd. Raap lives in Aradoth. Go raid him and teach him a leason.

Reply #40

I go to work, have about 30 mins before teaching my class. I log in to check whats up on the forums and I find this.

It's pretty much just Flush Thetoilet trying to make Raap look bad. No doubt he exploited the fuck out of the game, but who didn't?
Stop being so rightous and pure and start playing the game. Put your money where your mouth is and start showing whos boss... Oh wait.. All you do is run from fights to be "tactical", right?

I'm not trying to make him look bad. He made himself look bad by repetitive cheating. I remember him cheating in dfuw and laughing at people he cheated against as there were no GMs any more to ban him. He thought he's just cheating in a dead game I guess. Well, here we are, Darkfall is back, and community remembers. But even if we didn't - what does he do in DND? Same shit again. I don't want cheaters in this game, that's all.

Rest of your post makes zero sense too. How is killing a cheater teaching him a lesson? Even if I were able to kill him, as usually he flawlesses me, how is this epeen measure relevant in discussion about cheating? And before your stupid brain farts that him being better than me in pvp is the reason for me posting here - there are many (if not most) players that kill me in this game. I say GF, try to learn from it and move on. I like the game, so I hate people cheating in it - it's not a rocket science I guess.
  • Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:24:56 am by wildNothing

Reply #41

I'm not trying to make him look bad. He made himself look bad by repetitive cheating. I remember him cheating in dfuw and laughing at people he cheated against as there were no GMs any more to ban him. He thought he's just cheating in a dead game I guess. Well, here we are, Darkfall is back, and community remembers. But even if we didn't - what does he do in DND? Same shit again. I don't want cheaters in this game, that's all.

Rest of your post makes zero sense too. How is killing a cheater teaching him a lesson? Even if I were able to kill him, as usually he flawlesses me, how is this epeen measure relevant in discussion about cheating? And before your stupid brain farts that him being better than me in pvp is the reason for me posting here - there are many (if not most) players that kill me in this game. I say GF, try to learn from it and move on. I like the game, so I hate people cheating in it - it's not a rocket science I guess.
Exploting and outright cheating is two different things. Argue all you like but facts don't change no matter how much you want em to.

My point with the other half of the post obviously went over your head as useual. Instead of shittalking here and trying to make people hate Raap even more, just form a squad of equal minded and do as I mentioned before... Put your money where your mouth is.

You claim to love this game but you spend an aweful lot of time being negative. I haven't seen you IG since InDev. Stop being so rightous and do something about it. Make a lawsuit about how your anus was ripped apart by a total stranger, becuase none of us here gives a damn what you think or do.

Cya IG nerd... Oh wait.

Reply #42
So hes not even playing a game and hes complaining. Thats just great. Top quality character right there.

Also, if devs from dfuw didint care about the game, why would any other player would.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
He plays on Dirty Paws, Garbage Men, the last clan that will ever have him. I give it two more weeks before he blows up in that clan as well, as he always does.

Proud member of TD.

Reply #44
the last clan that will ever have him
You sound angry. You should have realized from the start that there is no coming back from being a cheater.