Skip to main content

Topic: The Formation of Liquidators (Read 1694 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The Formation of Liquidators
Reply #15
Always playing the same card, so fucking boring - "Look at me, look at me."

I do not need to play any cards for people to look at me, such an act would raise the wrong expectation that any of this requires an effort on my behalf.

All I have to do is exist, and people such as yourself swarm to me. Always have, always will.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #16
If anything this just reflects on anybody willing to let this guy lead their Clan.

Everybody knows raap is a piece of shit cheater no matter how you try to word it.

Edit- and nobody's swarming to you we had actually forgotten about you till YOU posted this drama queen.
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:04:56 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
well, its a clan recruitment thread.
And for all his...exploits...raap is a dedicated clan leader that does help new players.
He may also teach them...not so great things...but, he wont leave them to their fate either.

So, if you are willing to accept (potential)  the bad rep (and/or warning/bans from the devs), this is a good clan to join as a new player.
If you'd rather not risk it, then there arent many alternatives as mirdain/dwarf/human really...

Which is why recruitment threads should be updated, and you need to be fair about what a clan is about.
Raap may exploit shit, but he is actively playing the game, helping new players and building the foundations a clan needs to stay in existance.

If he crosses the line with his antics, the devs just need to ban him.
Its that simple with rule breaking, the community cannot enforce it anyway.

Reply #18
You guys focusing on wrong things. We want to play the game, we want to fight, have fun. And all you do is try to scare people away with your imagination, let it go, we have the same goal.

Reply #19
Raap, siege them buddy. Siege them all!!!

Reply #20
You guys focusing on wrong things. We want to play the game, we want to fight, have fun. And all you do is try to scare people away with your imagination, let it go, we have the same goal.
What common goals are you talking about? I don't think there is any other clan with clan leader taking pride in cheating.
This is from your clan's post in recruitment section ffs:
or perhaps you know me due to my unmatched expertise in the martial art of The Way of the Geometry Warrior.
  • Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:58:36 pm by wildNothing

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Proud member of TD.

Reply #22
Welcome to Agon @Liquidators 

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Raap, siege them buddy. Siege them all!!!
Waiting for reinforcements before sieging.

Until then, see you at villages (pls no zurg me 8v1 again).

Welcome to Agon @Liquidators 

I'll beat you next time... When I remember to not use bone gear from PvEing!
Proud member of TD.

Reply #24
What common goals are you talking about? I don't think there is any other clan with clan leader taking pride in cheating.
This is from your clan's post in recruitment section ffs:
or perhaps you know me due to my unmatched expertise in the martial art of The Way of the Geometry Warrior.
Goals? i told you in previous post if you still dont understand it. And that line in OP post was a JOKE obviously, relax for a second. You are so bitter for some reason, your feelings are hurt and you just hating for purpose of hating.
  • Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:25:52 pm by Monolitas

Reply #25
Goals? i told you in previous post if you still dont understand it. And that line in OP post was a JOKE obviously, relax for a second. You are so bitter for some reason, your feelings are hurt and you just hating for purpose of hating.
A joke? You do realize all the things described in the thread raap has done in DND already?

Reply #26
A joke? You do realize all the things described in the thread raap has done in DND already?
were those things in live, or InDev?  Because in InDev, Ub3r flat-out requested that the players find and use bugs so that they could use that knowledge to fix the game.

Reply #27
were those things in live, or InDev?  Because in InDev, Ub3r flat-out requested that the players find and use bugs so that they could use that knowledge to fix the game.

"Report" find and report bugs. Not use. Nobody wants their beta skewed with exploited bugs after it's been reported.

They had to actually tell him stop exploiting or we're going to kick you out of the beta. When someone has to tell you they're going to kick you out of their beta you are a gaint douche who can only play the game if he cheats

Which he confirmed by bailing after launch the second he had some resistance from players of equal power
  • Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:12:50 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #28
At this point I will assume this is one cheater defending other cheater. As what you say is so easy to check for yourself and prove wrong. As they created posts DURING indev about what will get you banned yet here you are saying that they encouraged players to find AND USE bugs. The only thing Raap is good for is exposing people that actually defend cheating.
  • Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:01:51 pm by wildNothing

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
I think I'm a lot better at exposing whiney little shitbags whom simply cannot move the fuck on from ancient grudges due to their perpetual state of arse-hurt.

But hey, by all means keep up with these posts. So many people care about what you have to say, it would be a shame if you became even less relevant.
Proud member of TD.