Skip to main content

Topic: The Formation of Liquidators (Read 1691 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
The Formation of Liquidators
Greetings citizens,

My name is Raap. Some of you may know me by the various titles gifted to me by one of my jealous rivals of past iterations of Agon, or perhaps you know me due to my unmatched expertise in the martial art of The Way of the Geometry Warrior.

It has come to my attention once more that you, dear citizens of Agon, remain as always incredibly poorly informed due to the gross incompetence of your regional spy masters. But to express my infinite tolerance towards those whom express boundless ineptitude in the field of intelligence gathering, I shall bless you with the gift of enlightenment.

See now; In the wake of the news that shocked Agon at its core, the Dvergheim clan known as Ymirs Fist was left unstable and crumbling. As Ymirs Fist leadership abandoned the world of Agon, the perpetually benevolent Raap choose to use his vast expertise to hold Ymirs Fist intact, in an effort to strike out towards a foe with unmatched fury, so that Ymirs Fist could endure in a different climate.

But alas, despite the assault on the foe being successful, and a new home being established, nothing could alter decisions made prior to this grand gesture. The Dverheim warriors of Ymirs Fist ultimately parted ways, with many returning to their friends and families in the Tribelands, where they herd giant doges. But not all were keen on returning to a simpler life as doge farmer.

And thus, Liquidators was born. Unbound by past decisions, unrestricted by the unwilling, and free from anything that could otherwise be seen as a burden. The new Liquidators crew took the home obtained for Ymirs Fist and made it their own. There, under the legendary mountain of Aradoth, with the infallible leadership of myself, Raap - the Liquidators plot a new rise to power.

Liquidators is recruiting able-bodied soldiers of the European time designation, as well as strong willed individuals beyond this designation.

Only recruits of exceptional physical strength and extreme mental prowess will be accepted, as such, we are only open to lawful Dvergheim, Mirendil, and Mercian applicants. Those birthed by the lesser races must first undertake a bodily purification ritual before being accepted within our ranks.

Liquidators requires solid communication skills, a willingness to learn, and an unwavering commitment towards making Agon a better place.

Stop being insignificant, and APPLY TODAY!

• Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:25:51 am by Raap
Proud member of TD.

Re: The Formation of Liquidators
Reply #1
Repetitive and boring third attempt of a raging cheater at trying to look cool.
  • Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:47:25 pm by wildNothing

Reply #2

^

Who inherited the tattered remnants a fantastic Clan (sedition) that was washed down and eventually handed over to the captain of cheating try-hards Raap.

I don't know which is worse,  Raap the notorious cheater or the guys who I played with voluntarily following this guy

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3

^

Who inherited the tattered remnants a fantastic Clan (sedition) that was washed down and eventually handed over to the captain of cheating try-hards Raap.

I don't know which is worse,  Raap the notorious cheater or the guys who I played with voluntarily following this guy
Might as well just grind up crafting since no one cares to play with you glass house
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
who does ivar actually play with because hes a massive fucking dickhead lol

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5

Correct me if I'm wrong but Raap never truly has cheated but only abused existing bugs in game? If this is the case I think it's bit much to call guy a cheater over it since I'd bet at least 50%of current population (probably even more) has abused some type of bug at some time of their darkfall career. Water log, into the terrain traveling, into the terrain going for macroing etc.

Now I'm not saying it isn't wrong to abuse bugs but if that's all Raap has done its bit much to call him a cheater as it gives you the impression that he has used some third party program to manipulate the game. Bug abuser would be then more fitting.

Don't really know Raap other than from forums so no idea of this raging part.
Viil Taja

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Remember that time he texture exploited into dayar and got a warning from the devs?
Remember that time he placed a siege stone into the texture (at a village, i dont remember where), and had his siege removed by the devs?
Remember that time he promised to place underwater siege stones again because...tamper tantrum about something?

I mean....sure its not a 3rd party software manipulating the game...
But i can cheat at poker by withholding a card and using it later, you dont exactly need a new deck to cheat...

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Once a cheater always a cheater.

Reply #8
Remember that time he texture exploited into dayar and got a warning from the devs?
Remember that time he placed a siege stone into the texture (at a village, i dont remember where), and had his siege removed by the devs?
Remember that time he promised to place underwater siege stones again because...tamper tantrum about something?

But i can cheat at poker by withholding a card and using it later, you dont exactly need a new deck to cheat...

Remember the time devs had no clue about such exploits? And you have no idea how many bugs/exploits were reported even in here.
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:48:21 pm by Monolitas

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Remember the time devs had no clue about such exploits?
Remember the time the devs forgot to open their mail and just decided to deposit their bills into the paper shredder?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #10
Remember the time devs had no clue about such exploits? And you have no idea how many bugs/exploits were reported even in here.
The good old excuse of how Raap does God's work by finding/analyzing exploits "and reporting them to devs". I guess you repeat this over and over to yourself when he keeps using them, every time he repeats these exploits for his advantage?
  • Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:23:01 pm by wildNothing

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Honestly, you can report a bug without using it to your advantage.

Make a video how to get into texture, send to devs. Let them fix it.
No need to use it to drop down into dayar right before a siege goes live...just to highlight how harmfull it can be?

Make a video of where in the village you could walk through a wall and get into the texture, send to devs. Let them fix it.
No need to drop a siege stone there...just to highlight how harmfull it can be?

Make a video of how to walk on the ocean floor, send to devs. Let them fix it.
No need to threaten a submarine siege stone...just to highlight how harmfull it can be?

Ive submitted more than a handfull of video's, and dozens of reports ingame, but you dont see me bragging about it or exploiting to my own advantage....
Raap may report more, or not, but that doesnt justify the behaviour.

Having said that, any new players looking for a vet that knows the game ( a little too well), is capable of calling shots in a fight and should have the energy to consistantly help you out could consider joining this clan.
Just...try to question the legality of all actions and be sure to report anything you think is fucked up to the dev's in case raap...forgot...to do so himself

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Would it scare you to know there are still an absolute ton of critical bugs in this game that have been reported months ago and they still exist today?

We report everything we can consistently reproduce, but some bugs have infinite usability. I can say the whole situation is akin to a dam having broken.

You do not fix this with a bucket and cleaning the flood one scoop at a time. The actual fucking dam needs to be reconstructed.

Take comfort in knowing any of my findings do not leave my clan. I cannot say the same for other clans.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #13
Always playing the same card, so fucking boring - "Look at me, look at me."

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Oh i know they dont fix things very quickly, most of the things ive reported are still in the game too.
But i dont make use of them, but i may just play too little to care

And yes, a ton of stuff can be used almost anywhere in any situation to achieve anything you desire (more efficiently than without).
About the not leaving your clan part...you've had 3 clans during launch alone...im sure that people outside of your clan know about it.