Skip to main content

Topic: New clan- Small group PVP Human/Dorf/Elf-- Center Map (Clan Name) (Read 691 times) previous topic - next topic

New clan- Small group PVP Human/Dorf/Elf-- Center Map (Clan Name)
Looking for a small knit group? Something new? Want to win?  Put in an application for Center Map.  We will be a small knit clan looking for active Pvper's.  We already have a maxed crafter supporting our cause.  Like fair fights?  Fighting outnumbered? Not zerging?  This just may be the clan for you! Think you have potential and want to learn more on the PVP side, you are more than welcome into Center Map with a couple test duels. 

We will be taking 2 hamlets with a Sele/Veil mine and a Leenspar/Neithal mine.  Our main focus will be showing up to villages for some good fights and good times.  For anyone not playing, this is the time to jump back in just before this bindstone quest patch.  Let's get out there and have some fun, win some fights. Villages are still active with some good PVP.  I have been fighting 3v1's and 4v1's at villages. 

Calling all old friends, active Pvper's who want to go to that next tier, and players who want to log in and have fun.  I plan on hosting a 1v1 tournament. 

In Closing, send me a message on the forums, or message me in game @ Fck Boy if you are interested.  Take care and be safe!

• Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:06:17 pm by Fck Boy
Sedition

Re: New clan- Small group PVP Human/Dorf/Elf-- Center Map (Clan Name)
Reply #1
I've grouped and been in comms with Fck Boy a few times and have been impressed.  I think he'll make a good leader for a Human Alliance PvP-focussed clan.  If you're looking to step up your PvP game, this is probably your clan.  Fck fought alongside the heaviest hitters in old Agon, and no doubt will lead a fearsome group.

Good luck Fck, give the Garbage Men hell!
  • Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 03:52:50 pm by Rimamok

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
Looking for a small knit group? Something new? Want to win?  Put in an application for Center Map.  We will be a small knit clan looking for active Pvper's.  We already have a maxed crafter supporting our cause.  Like fair fights?  Fighting outnumbered? Not zerging?  This just may be the clan for you! Think you have potential and want to learn more on the PVP side, you are more than welcome into Center Map with a couple test duels. 

We will be taking 2 hamlets with a Sele/Veil mine and a Leenspar/Neithal mine.  Our main focus will be showing up to villages for some good fights and good times.  For anyone not playing, this is the time to jump back in just before this bindstone quest patch.  Let's get out there and have some fun, win some fights. Villages are still active with some good PVP.  I have been fighting 3v1's and 4v1's at villages. 

Calling  old friends, active Pvper's who want to go to that next tier, and player who want to log in and have fun.  I plan on hosting a 1v1 tournament. 

In Closing, send me a message on the forums, or message me in game @ Fck Boy if you are interested.  Take care and be safe!

Didn't you quit the game? I remember seeing some entire topic created by you about it. The content even being something a long the lines that they are stupid who keep on playing this 🤔

[/quote]

everyone who knows me knows for a fact I won't come back to grind a character :P Who would?
[/quote]
  • Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:20:11 pm by MKH
Viil Taja

Reply #3
Nobody quits DF

Reply #4
The more the merrier. Good luck.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
gl getting zerged

Reply #6
Making small clans is nice and all but from first hand experience its just a recipe to get zerged down and feel bad in villages xd

Reply #7
Game's dead, zergs are killing it.

Reply #8
Game's dead, zergs are killing it.

I bet some dont get it lol

Reply #9
4 people is a zerg in this game.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
4 people is a zerg in this game.
2 according to some people in this thread
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
I'm going to go ahead and assume this clan never existed? Literally never been seen in-game.

I'd love more clans as well, but the current state of the game makes building one an impossible feat.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #12
Agreed, right now is an extremely difficult time to build a clan.  Hopefully a patch will come to change that...?