Skip to main content

Topic: WARNING to New Players!!!! (Read 1113 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
WARNING to New Players!!!!
Greetings,
New Players (or potential ones), please be advised that this Forum has been all but abandoned by the majority of players and fans of this game  and, partially, by the developers themselves.

The majority of the few posts/threads here are posted mainly by two categories of people:

1) Kretyns (tm), a vociferous group of no lifer spoiled brats

2) Second rank Choir Boys (tm), basically people that just follow the latest "thinking"(read "shouting") trends...since the Kretyns (tm) have taken over the discourse, the Choir Boys (tm), due to sheer peer pressure/lack of IQ or character, feel they have to join in and repeat (or even amplify) the latest trend: bash the game, the developers and normal people: people who are here to enjoy the game!!!...

The normal course of action would be to ban these Kretyns (tm), but for some reason (maybe due to lack of time/manpower) the Developers have chosen to ignore the forum or let it go wild; the consequences are that it has become mainly a toxic waste and has, IMHO, damaged the image of the game, but what can we do?

I have personally tried to lure these Kretyns (tm) in a fake forum where all their personal frustrations could find creative expression without damaging us all, but this experiment was curtailed, sadly.

Edit: please do not confuse constructive criticism with the Kretyn (tm) Bashing or with Choir Boy (tm) Random Ape Rampaging; in fact normal people are indeed able to politely and constructively criticize anything without spilling non stop bile and insults.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:10:49 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Re: WARNING to New Players!!!!
Reply #1
Very much applies to when you post. Always have to remind myself that it isn't your fault but that I should rather blame your aunt and your uncle.

[Ooooga booga, trugggga xdddd. Amfff ambii rishrash ffffff ahasd! PPPPrrrr Kretyns (tm)!] the consequences are that it has become mainly a toxic waste and has, IMHO, damaged the image of the game, but what can we do?
What do you consider this post to be? Do you now consider yourself one of the Kretyns(tm)? We might flame argue every other post, but in between those, there are a lot of suggestions and ideas coming. What have you contributed? A cautionary tale showcasing the consequences of inbreed. But to be fair, your second biggest contribution to date is: (tm).

Find and grab a pair of dicks, this could then in turn become your biggest contribution as I assume you have not yet learned to type with your feet.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Very much applies to when you post. Always have to remind myself that it isn't your fault but that I should rather blame your aunt and your uncle.

[Ooooga booga, trugggga xdddd. Amfff ambii rishrash ffffff ahasd! PPPPrrrr Kretyns (tm)!] the consequences are that it has become mainly a toxic waste and has, IMHO, damaged the image of the game, but what can we do?
What do you consider this post to be? Do you now consider yourself one of the Kretyns(tm)? We might flame argue every other post, but in between those, there are a lot of suggestions and ideas coming. What have you contributed? A cautionary tale showcasing the consequences of inbreed. But to be fair, your second biggest contribution to date is: (tm).

Find and grab a pair of dicks, this could then in turn become your biggest contribution as I assume you have not yet learned to type with your feet.
jesus christ you didnt have to do him like that
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Autism tm

Reply #4
Forum is 25% players and 75% fuck-tards who either have never played a day in a life or quit because they didn't get what they want like five year olds.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
How much effort did it take to post each "tm". Careful nolifer, I sense projection.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Of course Ivar chimes in to tickle Hyld's balls. Yo @AbusiveLover I got a third guy to add into that 69 garglefest between wild and Ivar.

Regards
BK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
™ that TM is easy...alt + 153 on the numpad
The...low tm though...no clue

Reply #8
Of course Ivar chimes in to tickle Hyld's balls. Yo @AbusiveLover I got a third guy to add into that 69 garglefest between wild and Ivar.

Regards
BK
Can you please stop bringing up my name in threads? How am I even related to this thread? Your obsession with me is starting to get weird. I don't want your attention man. So once again - please stop.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
I feel deja vu

Reply #10
Wildnothing and Ivar enjoy the taste of Ub3r's cock rammed down their throats. This hyde guy just likes to tickle their taint with his tounge
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Wildnothing and Ivar enjoy the taste of Ub3r's cock rammed down their throats. This hyde guy just likes to tickle their taint with his tounge
That sounds about right. Careful though, you might be obsessed for bringing wild's name up
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12

Regards
BK
Can you please stop bringing up my name in threads? How am I even related to this thread? Your obsession with me is starting to get weird. I don't want your attention man. So once again - please stop.
Don't feed the Internet Tough Guy.  (Troll sub-class)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Regards
BK
Don't feed the Internet Tough Guy.  (Troll sub-class)

You can't define it from the outside.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #14

Nah hyldes the chubby girl of the three that will full on tongue ub3rs asshole just for some screen time.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.