Skip to main content

Topic: Why do I need battlespikes to open a mount grave? (Read 102 times) previous topic - next topic

Why do I need battlespikes to open a mount grave?
Why not just make them lootable by default?

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Why do I need battlespikes to open a mount grave?
Reply #1
logistics...

Thats supposed to be 100's of hours of work being transported in a convoy/caravan.
So the battlespike part is to make sure a random group roaming cant take all the shit instantly.
You'd have to get spikes...which gives the caravan time to buy gear at the local market to fight you again.

Ofc, with current pop its just annoying...but

Reply #2
logistics...

Thats supposed to be 100's of hours of work being transported in a convoy/caravan.
So the battlespike part is to make sure a random group roaming cant take all the shit instantly.
You'd have to get spikes...which gives the caravan time to buy gear at the local market to fight you again.

Ofc, with current pop its just annoying...but
It's not just annoying because of population. It's annoying because it's inconsistent. If you kill a guy and mount lives you can open it without the need of battlespikes. When you kill the mount, you suddenly need battlespikes. This is stupid.

It should allow you to tame the mount, but then the chest should drop from it. That requires battlespikes to break in.
Or
make chest accessible just like someones mount is when it's still alive. This or that, not a mix of two. Simple logic.

Now it makes no sense. As is said - it's inconsistent.
  • Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 01:40:21 am by wildNothing

Reply #3
I like the battlespike system. Has created some interesting fights and moments.

-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #4
If battle spikes were some rare commodity, yeah sure but really carrying 10-15 spikes when doing villages and roaming is probably a good idea and not hard to maintain.

Reply #5
If battle spikes were some rare commodity, yeah sure but really carrying 10-15 spikes when doing villages and roaming is probably a good idea and not hard to maintain.
yep, Battlespikes can be so useful in many ways.

Reply #6
yep, Battlespikes can be so useful in many ways.

That will take more than 10-15 i only had like 320 hp back then so bring at least 5 more :P