Skip to main content

Topic: So.. I bought an alt. Quick story and complaint (Read 1671 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: So.. I bought an alt. Quick story and complaint
Reply #75
You don't need them to pvp either.

Don't be dumb

Yes dont be dumb...

You dont need PA WW sieze or title spells to farm like to do for pvp.

you can pve naked with starter weapons, dont be dumb

Reply #76
@Ivar_theBoneless
A player who mains a 5 combat title character bought 2 alts.
He was then able to cover 10 crafting titles.
He is also able to farm better with his 5 combat title character to give resources to his crafters.

Players who want to play the game and craft on a single character are now fucked over by alts.
To play the vision they are even worse at pve.

How fucking hard is this to get that crafting is almost completely altfall.

You seriously can't be that dumb you don't understand the issue here.

Ub3r's design encourages alts. I don't give a shit if they did it as a cash grab or stupidly ignoring the community that this would be the end result.

"4"

My main has 4 titles and I rotate the 5th title pretty regularly, and its never been past 70. Even now I only have two titles at 100, and zero alts (gave one away when I left sedition and another sits idle) along with not crafting a single item since launch unless you count arrows or running alt gathers in months, which I also did on my main as recently as this week.

You cant PvE without titles? lol wut?

Zero of which changes anything I posted that shows if people would spend a little effort to find out who is crafting in the "MMO" they are playing...

But nice try dumbdumb.

Reply #77

Lol wut? What thread are you even reading?

You really have no idea what you're arguing.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #78
Ivar is also dogshit at the game so im not sure what him having 1 skinning title instead of a combat title proves
Ps keep going around the argument that ppl have to be retarded to grab just one or two crafts due to enchanting, you probably have those people "ignored" tho that must be why lmao
  • Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:35:47 am by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #79

Pallist "Players who want to play the game and craft on a single character are now fucked over by alts.
To play the vision they are even worse at pve."

You tarded? Am I talking to someone with an extra chromosome cuz that would explain a lot. Since I wasn't even the first person to post how stupid that statement was. Lol I'm out
  • Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:35:40 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #80
This kid took "you have a disadvantage in pve for having only crafting titles" and made it "you cant pve without titles" and then calls people retarded when they dont understand wtf hes saying

What a fucking moron
Then he has the nerve to call anyone stupid lmao
Should probably get off his high horse and stop calling everyone stupid when hes by far the biggest idiot on these forums since fnights and nothing he says is ever intelligent
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #81

Pallist "Players who want to play the game and craft on a single character are now fucked over by alts.

You tarded? Am I talking to someone with an extra chromosome cuz that would explain a lot. Since I wasn't even the first person to post how stupid that statement was. Lol I'm out

Pretty sure you are the person with the extra chromosome pal.

Not that he will even see this since he blocked me for hurting his superiority complex by spraying shit all over him everytime he opens his dribbling spacktard mouth.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #82
Let's say the 5th title really didn't matter to min max.
So now I take 4 combat and 1 crafting.
I can only enchant that 1 craft.
Let's split that build between 5 characters.
Anyone want to do the enchanting grind 5 times?
As long as you can take ALL crafting titles on a single character this game will always be altfall crafting and the vision will always be mocked by paying to make things easier.
To me, that's why 5+2 is a better system. With the +2 being strictly crafting and introducing enchanting title.

Now.. down the road...
I'd like to combine that with what you brought up wild.
I agree that the 5 shouldn't strictly be PvP type titles. I'd love to see interesting ideas (please don't argue the balance of what i list here, these are just quick example)
Horsemanship: mounts 10% faster
Pirate: ships move and turn faster
Tracker: see nearby chaos chests (and eventually) wandering mobs on map
Sneaky: mobs less likely to attack if in party
Annoying: mobs more likely to attack if in party

Top of my head shit. But stuff for the people who aren't pvp focused or some crossover stuff like mount speed that either could use.

I'd really like a 2 combat + 3 open + 2 non-combat titles, with some non-combat titles like what pallist suggested, not necessarily crafting titles.
It's not so much that I'd like everyone to be self-sufficient or smaller groups to be self-sufficient, but that I'd like to be able to experience all aspects of the game - to some extent - without sacrificing too much. I like to pvp, I like to Pve, I like to craft. But in the current situation, if I take a crafting title I feel I sacrifice too much. I have a build that I like, I might try an hybrid build, but in order to do that, I had to sacrifice crafting.  And I don't want to get an alt, I feel that breaks immersion, and as a casual or semi-casual, I don't have time nor will to invest in a 2nd character, be it a gatherer crafter.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #83

Not that he will even see this since he blocked me for hurting his superiority complex by spraying shit all over him everytime he opens his dribbling spacktard mouth.
Lmfao. Fucking spacktard.

This is good content guys. I'm glad Ivar is back in full retard force
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #84
In all seriousness this pve part of not being able to do as efficiently is bit of stretch. Most guys mix things so that they get disadvantages and advantages. And like many pvp builds end up like 2% potency and maybe 4% bonus damage. So 6% more damage per hit and unnoticeable performance difference. Now if you are a pure crafter you get 0% on all. So it's basically 6% less damage while farming. Now if you take 4 crafting and 4% damage buff you are essentially same as pvp guy at pve. And don't kid yourself that you need anything else than bolt for pve. If I dont have to level spells I already only pve with bolt since it's the best dps and fastest way to do it.

I agree you hinder yourself in pvp with many crafting titles but please don't try to say you have any real disadvantage with pve. And also with one crafting you loose almost nothing. Like most mages have potent mage as one title and if you skip that for crafting it's only 4% less damage per hit. It's 1.2 damage more in 30 damage hits which is close to what you do in equal gear good weps leveled char with front hit. I can tell you for almost certainty that you loose maybe one fight out 20 cause of that if even that it's so little difference in a fight. Roughly twenty five hits equals 30 more damage to enemy which is like one xfer more.

Now crafting would need complete over haul to make it interesting and get people playing this game as pure crafters but to make it more like old df is just like healing tumor with burana. You may help little with symptoms but you ain't curing the real problem. For this reason I wouldnt want game to take that direction, I can see it helping with low population like we have now but It also would not help in any way trying to promote new playstyles to enjoy darkfall, so things need to be done for sure for crafting but not these bandage fixes that won't help in the long run anyways.
Viil Taja

Reply #85

You're the last of the mohicans.  All of the other fanboys have quietly left or have gotten some sense in to them.  It's actually pathetic that after all this time, you are still too stupid to see the truth.

Reply #86

You're the last of the mohicans.  All of the other fanboys have quietly left or have gotten some sense in to them.  It's actually pathetic that after all this time, you are still too stupid to see the truth.

I do think it's hilarious that pre-launch I was "super toxic" against Ub3rgames and would get shouted down on shit acknowledged is a problem now (even by a few people that are now crying the other direction) on things that people complain about to this day and since launch I'm a fanboy for working within the system they gave us without crying like a fucking five-year-old

Edit- and looking at your posts you been a dipshit troll since the get-go thanks for sticking with us
  • Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:00:25 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #87

Lmfao. Fucking spacktard.

This is good content guys. I'm glad Ivar is back in full retard force

Personally, i'm just surprised it took some people so long to realize how much of a fucktard Ivar is

I figured that shit out pre-alpha, even back when he was mostly agreeing with me I suspected he was a low IQ hillbilly

If he really IS married I bet he's a literal cuck

Reply #88
he's definitely a cuck, he paid me 100$ to bang out his old lady. Big saggy tittes just like he said. Pungent odor of fish when the panties were removed. They were caked on, like plaster.
  • Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:53:23 pm by cutsmyself
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #89
he's definitely a cuck, he paid me 100$ to bang out his old lady. Big saggy tittes just like he said. Pungent odor of fish when the panties were removed. They were caked on, like plaster.

I'll pay you $150 to fuck Ivar
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.