Skip to main content

Topic: Melee+archery attackspeed selfbuff (Read 122 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Melee+archery attackspeed selfbuff
All mages have castspeed buff, wheres meleearcher attackspeed buff?

Would make the game more balanced.

Re: Melee+archery attackspeed selfbuff
Reply #1

But there is no buff other like melee and archery haste for mages. So from your simplistic point of view it should look somehow balanced?

Mage can use cast speed buff at cost of mana regeneration equal to two buffs.
So for physical play style it would have to be a cost of equal stamina regeneration cost.

I have been always of opinion that buffs are bad for the game. They break what was balanced otherwise. So I would rather removed cast speed buff than introduced physical speed buff, this time for physical. But if we removed cast speed buff we would have to remove haste buffothers from the game too.

Both scenarios are fucked up. You see, it's not as easy as it looks from your biased point of view.
  • Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:52:40 pm by wildNothing

Reply #2
Not only does Spell Haste drain/reduce mana regen (as it counts as two buffs), it also makes all spells cost more mana.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #3
if it makes your swings cost 10 stam each and remove stam regen then sure
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

But there is no buff other like melee and archery haste for mages. So from your simplistic point of view it should look somehow balanced?

Mage can use cast speed buff at cost of mana regeneration equal to two buffs.
So for physical play style it would have to be a cost of equal stamina regeneration cost.

I have been always of opinion that buffs are bad for the game. They break what was balanced otherwise. So I would rather removed cast speed buff than introduced physical speed buff, this time for physical. But if we removed cast speed buff we would have to remove haste buffothers from the game too.

Both scenarios are fucked up. You see, it's not as easy as it looks from your biased point of view.

Remove haste other buffs then or make them last 2 seconds with 1.5 sec cooldown or something, less power to zergs the better