Skip to main content

Topic: WTB LV deed (Read 300 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
WTB LV deed
Before the server shuts down
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: WTB LV deed
Reply #1
Dont place it! Thats how DFUW shut down, after I placed my LV in Chillbourne and was standing on the roof proud as a peacock and saw my ping rise.

Reply #2
hm... I have a villa deed... maybe that's enough to put out their misery..
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
hm... I have a villa deed... maybe that's enough to put out their misery..
I currently have a small villa but it only houses 2 bind slots. Terrora said he had furniture in his large villa that just dropped so I'd like to add 4 more slots
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
Sig

Thanks BK. Even months later still coming thru with the lols

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Sig

Please expand...

By the looks of it, more people enjoy playing with me than they do you and I currently only log in to pay taxes and participate in sieges. Keep reading my "blocked" posts though

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Sig

Please expand...

By the looks of it, more people enjoy playing with me than they do you and I currently only log in to pay taxes and participate in sieges. Keep reading my "blocked" posts though

Ur a weak bitch who gets PvP brought to his house when logging in but teams up with the zerg instead of fighting, I'm sure nobody wants to play with you

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Sig

Please expand...

Ur a weak bitch who gets PvP brought to his house when logging in but teams up with the zerg instead of fighting, I'm sure nobody wants to play with you
I'm not in a clan so why would I let some low life just hang in my house and get a free cap?