Skip to main content

Topic: Quarendel Siege 1st video (Read 1598 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Quarendel Siege 1st video
Reply #30
Youre average roamer does not carry 50 b spikes on them and you can just replace it with new ones if it gets low.

Except for all the battle spikes that naked orc brought over, you woffed me for and didnt loot in the grave because it served you no purpose...
I mean, i looted over 300 battlespikes during that siege, you honestly expect me to believe you couldnt scrap 20 together to take down a box?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This whole thread is going way off course though.
I didnt know French Connection was allied with The Horde, which was one of the larger interruptions during the siege.
We talked about it tonight, because Dunnin wanted to hear what could be improved on, and nobody knew.
Thats our fault, and we were genuinely puzzled on how to handle that situation given how aggressively you pushed into the hamlet that was being guarded by 3 people as scouts.

Rats, Don Kamillo mostly, was just sitting north taking what he could get (which is fine), but he'd also try and...pursuade...people to add to the grave count by killing them, or at least trying.
That sort of goes beyond what is ok as a roamer.

Painkillers joining to help out, was a real choice on your side and was fairly quickly realised on our side aswell.
It added to your numbers, but we all know that not being in voice comms makes it more tricky to help out.
(it was "only" 3 aswell?)

Overall, i really think people are getting too emotional over this.
Its beautifull you guys have this kind of passion, but...it was a fun evening playing a game...lets leave it at that?

Reply #31
Youre average roamer does not carry 50 b spikes on them and you can just replace it with new ones if it gets low.

Except for all the battle spikes that naked orc brought over, you woffed me for and didnt loot in the grave because it served you no purpose...
I mean, i looted over 300 battlespikes during that siege, you honestly expect me to believe you couldnt scrap 20 together to take down a box?

I didnt know French Connection was allied with The Horde, which was one of the larger interruptions during the siege.
We talked about it tonight, because Dunnin wanted to hear what could be improved on, and nobody knew.
Thats our fault, and we were genuinely puzzled on how to handle that situation given how aggressively you pushed into the hamlet that was being guarded by 3 people as scouts.

Rats, Don Kamillo mostly, was just sitting north taking what he could get (which is fine), but he'd also try and...pursuade...people to add to the grave count by killing them, or at least trying.

Painkillers joining to help out, was a real choice on your side and was fairly quickly realised on our side aswell.
It added to your numbers, but we all know that not being in voice comms makes it more tricky to help out.

Its beautifull you guys have this kind of passion, but...it was a fun evening playing a game...lets leave it at that?
So it was you vs horde ally, there were additional 3 painkillers and 2 rats and Dunnin calls it "the server"?

Reply #32

So it was you vs horde ally, there were additional 3 painkillers and 2 rats and Dunnin calls it "the server"?
No, more, but it should be obvious in the video...

Reply #33

But there is literally no one else in the video. One Scrub is part of 3 painkillers i guess, as they are allied.
5 people showed outside of ally you attacked and you call it "the server"? What am I missing?
  • Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:18:23 pm by wildNothing

Reply #34
It sounds much better to say you fought against "the server" than against roughly equal numbers with lower average player skill and way worse gear.
 :)
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #35

But there is literally no one else in the video. One Scrub is part of 3 painkillers i guess, as they are allied.
5 people showed outside of ally you attacked and you call it "the server"? What am I missing?
Rawr mentioned some Rats and Simiran on Page 1 as well.

Are you guys trying to re-live Darkfall nostalgia with pages of disputing Darkfall Math?  Honorable to try to keep the tradition alive.

Reply #36
Gz you ganged up and won against the two worst clans in the game.
Shame Shame Shame or? lol

My feelings it hurts :(

Reply #37
So, for us from PK, Scrubs and nomads were PK - Saraski, Mirador, Nomads - Wise, Scrubs - Fang, we saw don kamillo and 1 other rat during the siege, the rest were 20-25 horde/FC who are allied to begin with, for us we fought against both to start with, cause we kinda wanted a strongbox..... but didn't get the chance you could say... lol, then we helped out horde to get more of a fight as they were struggling, siege was fun though as said,

but if you call all that the entire server  then you are seriously wrong in the head (we may be most active but certainly not the entire server) , Ymir's don't seem to play anymore as we found out at their siege with rats, cause 1 rat was there, the 4 of us mentioned above, 2 simiran and a garbage man, and we all ended up at anshar instead and got killed (except rat didnt go) xD

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38
I don't think Lux Arcana is in any position to make moral claims in regard to sieges.

Anyways, do come roam our sieges. Shit, do it with an entire siege force. Wouldn't be anything new and more fights for everyone.
Dark Zlog

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
You're such a victim Dunnin. lol

Reply #40
my roaming pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IucvKxSbcw

was fun :p

Anyway the rat escaping with the loot reminded me of this:

Reply #41
So, for us from PK, Scrubs and nomads were PK - Saraski, Mirador, Nomads - Wise, Scrubs - Fang, we saw don kamillo and 1 other rat during the siege, the rest were 20-25 horde/FC who are allied to begin with, for us we fought against both to start with, cause we kinda wanted a strongbox..... but didn't get the chance you could say... lol, then we helped out horde to get more of a fight as they were struggling, siege was fun though as said,

but if you call all that the entire server  then you are seriously wrong in the head (we may be most active but certainly not the entire server) , Ymir's don't seem to play anymore as we found out at their siege with rats, cause 1 rat was there, the 4 of us mentioned above, 2 simiran and a garbage man, and we all ended up at anshar instead and got killed (except rat didnt go) xD

Pretty much all of Ymirs are going to keep playing bar myself, the reason there was a no show at rhenagar was because it was at the exact time people were taking down walls etc at aradoth.

Reply #42
What lvl of IQ one needs to understand that the "server" isn't literal but more of an irony for the many tags we fought and those that you can't "see" (I hope someone gets that...). There is no clan that can fight the server atm... jesus...

Reply #43
What lvl of IQ one needs to understand that the "server" isn't literal but more of an irony for the many tags we fought and those that you can't "see" (I hope someone gets that...). There is no clan that can fight the server atm... jesus...
Oh, now it's about people you can't see in the video. A message before you said "the server" could be seen in the video. And that it's obvious. Now it's irony. I see.

Reply #44
Oh, now it's about people you can't see in the video. A message before you said "the server" could be seen in the video. And that it's obvious. Now it's irony. I see.
Tags genius, tags, jesus...