Skip to main content

Topic: Quarendel Siege 1st video (Read 1600 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Quarendel Siege 1st video
Reply #15
my roaming pov

was fun :p
around 12:40. That convo=full on wheelchair retarded.

How is it not interfering with a siege force if you try and fuck with their logistics? I mean it's clear what that naked alt has and still you gleefully try to sabotage?

To be fair i thought it would mostly have the looted gear and maybe some spikes etc and not all siege gear xD I mean come on, thats just being stupid.

Reply #16
Horde/French connection are allied, anyone else were just randoms.
Not to be picky but explain 1:46, I know painkillers and scrubs were fighting with you anyway as I play WoW with most of them and were talking to them.
I never spoke to any of them, but they fought at times for/against both sides, I presume because they wanted the fight to go on and last as long as possible.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #17
And who are you?
Noone important I am afraid :( although having at least one person watching/healing the cannoneers back is a good idea at all times, and using a strongbox with a bit of preparation can avoid the naked issues. Take of this what you will, but try to learn from mistakes instead of blaming one roamer.
  • Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:54:23 pm by Asdrael

Reply #18
Horde/French connection are allied, anyone else were just randoms.

Not to be picky but explain 1:46, I know painkillers and scrubs were fighting with you anyway as I play WoW with most of them and were talking to them.
Havent been to these forums in a long time. But i am pretty sure im the only one from scrubs playing wow and i havent seen you ingame yet... I have talked to Galak IMT but absolutely NOTHING about any DND politics...

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
If people still respected their own clans, Rats would be holdingless by now due to their utter disregard of the content other players created.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #20
And who are you?
Noone important I am afraid :( although having at least one person watching/healing the cannoneers back is a good idea at all times, and using a strongbox with a bit of preparation can avoid the naked issues. Take of this what you will, but try to learn from mistakes instead of blaming one roamer.
It's not that simple because if we wiped then the cannons would be left behind, but an alt you choose when to log in. If you carry them on you, then if you die they're gonna be used against you. People shit talk without thinking first...
The point is, if Rats wanna interfere like that, I'm sure they won't like it at all if we do the same. They'll basically never win a siege again...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
A small taste of the many and long fights against the server! Enjoy!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=199&v=3Sl0xZbDVmw
For all you challenged melee archers crying about magefall and wof spam, watch this video as a "training video" of what to do to combat it. This group had equal and at some points less numbers than the dwarves who fought the same numbers last week and had the same interference and just rolled these guys.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #22
And who are you?
It's not that simple because if we wiped then the cannons would be left behind, but an alt you choose when to log in. If you carry them on you, then if you die they're gonna be used against you. People shit talk without thinking first...
The point is, if Rats wanna interfere like that, I'm sure they won't like it at all if we do the same. They'll basically never win a siege again...
Like we were expecting anything else. Weird how several people seem to be especially irked by rats doing this when its the general rule that sieges will be interrupted by people looking for any action. I don't blame them at this point, might as well get as much action as possible before its all over.

Anyway, do what you gotta do.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #23
And who are you?
Yes we dont mind you roaming with 1 or 2 guys and trying to loot. Youre welcome to try. Honestly, come show up with your whole siege force, that would be even more fun for us. We had sieges in indev were the fucking roamers were outnumbering siegeforces or straight up destroyed siege stones. If you think what i did is heavy interference youre being delusional.

The moment you chose to log in your alt you have to babysit him. And whoever has to controll him, cant fight properly. Better go for a hidden strongbox and an alt as an emergency tool. Protecting an alt is waaaay harder than a strongbox. Youre average roamer does not carry 50 b spikes on them and you can just replace it with new ones if it gets low.

Reply #24
Not sure why me repairing the tower in Quarendel is interfering with the siege, I only did what I always do, if I see something broken I fix it.
Lord of the Small

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Not sure why me repairing the tower in Quarendel is interfering with the siege, I only did what I always do, if I see something broken I fix it.

Hey, my alignment is broken. Fix it, just 150k or so.

Reply #26
Gz you ganged up and won against the two worst clans in the game.
Shame Shame Shame or? lol

Reply #27
And who are you?
Yes we dont mind you roaming with 1 or 2 guys and trying to loot. Youre welcome to try. Honestly, come show up with your whole siege force, that would be even more fun for us. We had sieges in indev were the fucking roamers were outnumbering siegeforces or straight up destroyed siege stones. If you think what i did is heavy interference youre being delusional.

The moment you chose to log in your alt you have to babysit him. And whoever has to controll him, cant fight properly. Better go for a hidden strongbox and an alt as an emergency tool. Protecting an alt is waaaay harder than a strongbox. Youre average roamer does not carry 50 b spikes on them and you can just replace it with new ones if it gets low.

And this is why many clans respect some unwritten rules. So that they can enjoy their own sieges when the time comes. It will not be fun if you fight against so many sides that you get wiped without even a decent fight.
Strongbox is not an option if You are around. Already explained that.
If there were more rats I wouldn't log in the alt. I only did it because it was only you.

Reply #28
Hey, my alignment is broken. Fix it, just 150k or so.

Working as intended :D
Lord of the Small

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29