Skip to main content

Topic: Quarendel Siege (Read 695 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Quarendel Siege
Reply #15
Dunnin been sitting in Eirnthel a few months too long, waiting for players to return to carry him and his clan if he thinks horde and FC + a handful of alfars is the entire server.

At least I use my holding and not the starter city... CBay... Jesus...

Reply #16
Dunnin been sitting in Eirnthel a few months too long, waiting for players to return to carry him and his clan if he thinks horde and FC + a handful of alfars is the entire server.

English plz.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #17

English plz.
You own CBay and other good holdings and you still use sturdy robes man... sturdy robes is to afk hit nodes in the wild, nothing else.
You own holdings and you still use the starter cities to be safe, wtf?

Reply #18

English plz.
You own CBay and other good holdings and you still use sturdy robes man... sturdy robes is to afk hit nodes in the wild, nothing else.

Dunnin, you've been sitting in Erinthel for the last 6 months, what would you know about what I wear and where. And why on earth would I use a player city to craft and AFK in when I can do the same with no chance of getting jumped somewhere 50 seconds away. You make no sense man.
Cbay is trash. There is no PvP, no people and nothing to do up there, beyond farming maybe 10 rare ores an hour.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #19

English plz.

Dunnin, you've been sitting in Erinthel for the last 6 months, what would you know about what I wear and where. And why on earth would I use a player city to craft and AFK in when I can do the same with no chance of getting jumped somewhere 50 seconds away. You make no sense man.
Cbay is trash. There is no PvP, no people and nothing to do up there, beyond farming maybe 10 rare ores an hour.

You are completely delusional... Also I don't know about you, but all your members use are sturdy and fine robes whenever we find them. That's a tier that shouldn't even be allowed for an organized clan...

Reply #20
You are completely delusional... Also I don't know about you, but all your members use are sturdy and fine robes whenever we find them. That's a tier that shouldn't even be allowed for an organized clan...

Youve never found me in sturdy robes but whatever. We just play this game differently I guess. My clan play this game mostly casually.

If I'd sat in my city for 6 months doing nothing but farming and crafting gear, waiting for enough vets and tryhards to join/return, I might possibly have alot of decent players and shiny gear to crutch on too, but I don't so it is what it is.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #21

Youve never found me in sturdy robes but whatever. We just play this game differently I guess. My clan play this game mostly casually.

If I'd sat in my city for 6 months doing nothing but farming and crafting gear, waiting for enough vets and tryhards to join/return, I might possibly have alot of decent players and shiny gear to crutch on too, but I don't so it is what it is.
Don't pretend you had some crazy pop. Every clan was down to very few people... Play as you like, ofc, your choice. But it's ironic to own such good holdings and use that bad gear (not you personally), it's quite ironic...

Reply #22
I'm all for super casual and have played alongside many of them through all my Darkfall years.  But I am curious why you wouldn't encourage your guys to use Extravagant?  They're ridiculously cheap and help you farm.

Reply #23

Don't pretend you had some crazy pop. Every clan was down to very few people... Play as you like, ofc, your choice. But it's ironic to own such good holdings and use that bad gear (not you personally), it's quite ironic...
What good holdings? Cbay, because you can kill golems that drop 2 rare ores?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #24
I'm all for super casual and have played alongside many of them through all my Darkfall years.  But I am curious why you wouldn't encourage your guys to use Extravagant?  They're ridiculously cheap and help you farm.
Dunnin is talking out his ass.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #25

So, Baradron, selentine, raptors are bad mobs? It's one of the best spawns in the game in your doorstep! Jesus....
Also a leenspar-neithal dungeon on the other side of your doorstep. I mean what do you want? What's good holding for you? And if that's not good for you, the one on Nifl? No? It's bad as well?
You also have mines, not sure how many. Don't they have easy access to good gear that way?

Reply #26

So, Baradron, selentine, raptors are bad mobs? It's one of the best spawns in the game in your doorstep! Jesus....
Also a leenspar-neithal dungeon on the other side of your doorstep. I mean what do you want? What's good holding for you? And if that's not good for you, the one on Nifl? No? It's bad as well?
You also have mines, not sure how many. Don't they have easy access to good gear that way?

I mean their main holding is bang in the center of the map. Running across the map for things isnt that fun tbh.