Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Re: Quarendel Siege
Reply #1
"server" lmao

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
It certaintly wasnt the entire server, far from it, but there were multiple clans joining up against us.
Some of the most distracting events during the siege were caused by "roamers", but then we've been over that in other siege threads with other clans aswell. So i guess thats something that will not change any time soon.

Roaming a siege should not include killing participants of a siege.
You can kill other roamers, you can loot graves, you can ride off with mounts...
But in my eyes, dealing any damage is a big nono...

Reply #3
It certaintly wasnt the entire server, far from it, but there were multiple clans joining up against us.
Some of the most distracting events during the siege were caused by "roamers", but then we've been over that in other siege threads with other clans aswell. So i guess thats something that will not change any time soon.

You can kill other roamers, you can loot graves, you can ride off with mounts...
Sounds like you have your next siege target.

Reply #4

Sounds like you have your next siege target.

Exactly.

Reply #5
Rats killed and looted both side i think.. (and rats in this siege means kamillo,  so it dont count as a clan...)

I joined the party when siegestones went live and it was messy on our side: many players from the horde died before the siege begins, so most of them were riding alone /naked hopping to reach quarendel .. I dont know what happened before, but gather back a party ready to the fight was an issue so i asked the 3 painkillers there to help us and take back the hamlet until the horde were able to bring gear and take position in the hamlet. 

I havent see any other clan during the siege so i dont see what part of server dunnin is talking about...

Good fight otherwise ;-)

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Rats killed and looted both side i think.. (and rats in this siege means kamillo,  so it dont count as a clan...)

I joined the party when siegestones went live and it was messy on our side: many players from the horde died before the siege begins, so most of them were riding alone /naked hopping to reach quarendel .. I dont know what happened before, but gather back a party ready to the fight was an issue so i asked the 3 painkillers there to help us and take back the hamlet until the horde were able to bring gear and take position in the hamlet. 

I havent see any other clan during the siege so i dont see what part of server dunnin is talking about...

Good fight otherwise ;-)

Firstly not here to complain but are you serious with that comment?

French connection was the clan taking the hamlet back for horde along with painkillers. Then in the end there were scrubs, painkillers, French connection, horde and some other Alfar clans that directly fought in hamlet along side with Horde. Again not complaining since was really fun back and forth fight for couple of hours.

Side note. Fighting was really fun and this long back and forth fight gave a good look how much better combat is in big fights when not every one can blind cast aoes etc. Now if they ever get to balance WoF I think group fighting is already in a good place and a lot of fun. Fingers crossed they can survive this liquidation process since game is moving in right direction.

Writing this from phone so can't see signature but if you are French connection then only added clans that fought with you guys were the Alfars from scrubs painkillers and that one other clan that name just can't recall atm. Rats didn't fight for either side. Just made it bit hard for us when we started loosing people and they were getting killed at siegestone By Kamillo while trying to regear and get back to fighting.
  • Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:27:46 am by MKH
Viil Taja

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Stop zerging kamillo :(

Reply #8
Stop zerging rats thats unfair they will never do such a thing!

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Dwarf vader was there aswell, at least, but kamillo was sitting basicly at the siege stone the entire hour we had to defend it on the north side. I highly doubt he hit any horde&co.

Painkillers, scrubs, french connection and even simiran were shooting soley at us while we were fighting in the hamlet.
French connection even pushed us out of the hamlet so horde could rebuild the bank + guard tower.

As for having trouble regrouping, you guys were out and about like 2 hours before the siege stones went live.
You lost quite a few people during those hours and even had an ambush backfire on you, losing many (14 kills counted).
So ofcourse, things get a bit hectic once your plan goes down the drain.

Same thing for our side, at one point we were down to 12 alive and geared players, but somehow turned it around.
Dunnin's leading greatly improved from the shitshow at dagnamyr, but there's always things that could be done better...

As for next siege target, a lot of things were said in discord out of frustration but its usually a good idea to have some time between sieges to farm up some more bags and keep these long play sessions special instead of weekly/daily.
I was online 6-7 hours yesterday, if i have to do that even just once every week this game will take too much of my time.

Aside from the times i died, it was great fun. The help on Horde side probably made the siege a lot more intense, compared to the planned destroyed hamlet bank+tower keeping it on lockdown for an hour to bspike the stone down...

Reply #10
There were more people in the side of the horde than what you can see. Even some good pvpers joined as recruits to help them out.
Kamillo almost cost us the siege on his own twice.
But anyway, this was a lot of fun indeed, we had a great time and a great lesson.
We have a few ideas for our next target, not sure who will be first...  8)
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #11
Dwarf vader was there aswell, at least, but kamillo was sitting basicly at the siege stone the entire hour we had to defend it on the north side. I highly doubt he hit any horde&co

Yes he killed some of us..i know it personaly because i wasnt able to escape from the hamlet when you were pushing,neither checking the siegestone status from the side,  he also looted Charrax grave.. But well..i think its no big deal to handle a solo man when we are parties of 15-20 people, isnt it? :) i hope he got fun also on his side

Painkillers, scrubs, french connection and even simiran were shooting soley at us while we were fighting in the hamlet.
French connection even pushed us out of the hamlet so horde could rebuild the bank + guard tower.

Horde and french Connection are allied since day 1.. We ever had worked together. Thats why we pushed you out of the hamlet. As i said above i asked the 3painkillers to help us (french Connection :we were 6) to push you out of the hamlet for the horde. While they were trying to come back geared. 
Scrubs i dont know, he was alone and tried to kill me while i was looting one of your grave,  since that moment i attacked him....
I have see no simiran during the siege... So i dont know

@MKH sorry i dont use signature since i dont go often on forums :
Proper Korden - Supreme General of French Connection

Reply #12
Im innocent and I did see nuffin'
Lord of the Small

Reply #13
Dunnin been sitting in Eirnthel a few months too long, waiting for players to return to carry him and his clan if he thinks horde and FC + a handful of alfars is the entire server.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #14
Dunnin been sitting in Eirnthel a few months too long, waiting for players to return to carry him and his clan if he thinks horde and FC + a handful of alfars is the entire server.

Correct me if I'm wrong but outside of Garbo Men and that Dwarf clan it is the entire server at one siege and that's shitty to admit. (Obviously rats/simiran were not there in full force and were not definitively on one side)

Gone are the days of 20+ clans fighting at same siege.