Reply #15
Why the fuck would you donate?
twitch.tv/KenMan

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Donation poll
Reply #16

Because even if I have hardly any time to play, I love this game, it is probably the best I have played.

Because I have huge respect for people who took risks and invested their time on this project.

Because while I do not agree with all their choices (one can hardly agree 100% even with himself, imagine with someone else), I think they did a phenomenal job with limited resources.

Because they did not charge us for months.

Because the job is not finished and I hope to see it completed

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:00:45 am by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
3. What about make "New Dawn Club" for 10-30$ in month. Closed forum with the ability to influence on future development by voting.
4. Before you turn on subscription again (or even after), you can sell acceleration of char development.
+10$-20$ in month for +10-30% mediation points from every ingame action (chests, vcp, etc).

1. pay2talk to devs = bad

2. pay2skip grind = bad

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
3. What about make "New Dawn Club" for 10-30$ in month. Closed forum with the ability to influence on future development by voting.
4. Before you turn on subscription again (or even after), you can sell acceleration of char development.
+10$-20$ in month for +10-30% mediation points from every ingame action (chests, vcp, etc).

2. pay2skip grind = bad

I think 2. pay2skip grind is  a great idea, some people have money to spend but little time to grind (and play); this will reward them a little, while other people with more time to play can do so without cost, grind and reach same results if they wish, while someone else  is paying the bills. Obviously this has to be limited to a certain speed.

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #19
I like all your ideas except the +meditation, that would be perceived as P2W.
Its tricky. As player i can I can reconcile (even if i will not buy +10%) with this, if it helps to survive and develop faster. Dont know about others.
That meditation still has to be earned. If that brings more incentive to play as well as money, it's a win-win. Remember, player are content here.

Reply #20

Because we actually enjoy playing the game.

I would recommend you trolls donate as well since if you don't there's a chance your endless bitching will finally come to an end

Reply #21
ub3r: heyyyyy devs that havent done anything in 3 months on a game that doesnt even have what shoulda been in at launch here btw,  dont have a patch, well give you some bugfixes sometime this month tho
oh and were deep as fuck in debt

these retards: OMG NO PLEASE CHARGE ME A SUB
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #22
Although I'm one of the retards, have to admit that gave me a chuckle.

Reply #23
2. pay2skip grind = bad
1. I'm not told about speaking with developers. I'm about some type "Investor club", where ppl think, what they know "Best way for DarkFall" and what can to make decisions, as it is better for him to develop. What's the first, and what's the second by vote.
2. Its depends on percent, right? If you can buy meditation token increase +10% meditation for 10$, its ok. It will be support game and not will broke gameplay.
Dolly Monk

Reply #24
Other: Just wanted to illustrate that fuck no I won't donate. If the game dies its the developer's fault. Honestly the purchase of the game initially should be enough period, espcially considered they didn't do dick to a game that was already made for them.
  • Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:30:14 am by IsilithTehroth

Reply #25
Serious fucking question.  Who in their right minds believes someone should get a donation to continue "development" of a game that they straight up abandoned for 3 months with little to no communication?  If this were a competent dev team that had been communicating consistently, explaining what was going on, giving us previews of what they were working on, then I'd be on board.

Who the FUCK knowingly in debt 78k goes on a MONTH long unpaid vacation? Who the FUCK ignores their community when we beg for explanations and answers for TWO MONTHS, knowing we are the hand that feeds? Fuck them.  These guys straight up burned their own bridge and should suffer the consequence of it.  I hope they can pull themselves out of this financial ruin and live long and healthy lives, but fuck them as developers. They need to be fired BY US.

Reply #26
WHO in the right mind would buy 5+ accounts with the intention of supporting a dead game... "shrug"

Reply #27

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Other: I would not donate, but I would not have had an issue paying a sub since launch IF the game received consistent updates during all those months.

There are very few games where I maintain a subscription despite not playing (there is currently only one game where I do this). I have to have faith in the future of the game in order for me to do so.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #29
other, I would pay sub