Skip to main content

Topic: Automated specialized benches, or destructible portable automated benches.  (Read 77 times) previous topic - next topic

Automated specialized benches, or destructible portable automated benches.

Tables that can be purchased expensively, or through chaos chest drop only, Automated tables. Able to be added to cites and hamlets. Hell, it could even be a house addon, giving people and clans more reason to want a house.  One that can make arrows, one that can convert wood and one that can convert standard ore. Something that you load up and can do the basic things people are clamoring for, but that can be looted by anyone. A plus and a negative. Perhaps make it so they can be damaged and need repair shards to fix, adding a gold sink. That way, you don't NEED laborer title, but the title would still be preferable.

Alternatively, a buildable, portable workbench set that could do the same, requiring a foundry to build. Something that would be expensive, but not ridiculously so and are able to be destroyed and looted.
Vynn-Former Leader of Adamo Aetas (AA) from DF1, DF-UW, Mortal Online, and about 40 other mmos....

Re: Automated specialized benches, or destructible portable automated benches.
Reply #1
No comments? I thought there'd be a few since it would stop people from needing laborer as much, and wouldn't need bowyer for arrows. It would solve a lot of problems and give more reason to raid cities...
Vynn-Former Leader of Adamo Aetas (AA) from DF1, DF-UW, Mortal Online, and about 40 other mmos....

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I think if someone has a crafter alt they also have an alt with laborer because you can't grind crafting otherwise

Needing titles to refine simple mats or to craft low-tier items is stupid, nobody actually wants to waste a title slot just to be able to afk-gather timber/ore or to leave their character afk-smelt for 12 hours straight while they sleep, while all the other people who have alts literally have MORE DAMAGE in PvP because of titles.

Sounds like pay2win to me @Ub3rgames

Reply #3
I just figured this was a way they can have their cake and eat it too. All basic functions possible by all, advanced functions to those with laborer.