Skip to main content

Topic: Regional crafting support for new players  (Read 301 times) previous topic - next topic

Regional crafting support for new players
It can be rough for new players to get crafting support when pop is as low as it currently is.

I'm planning on making some effort to monitor the elf and human Racial capitals (at least for the next while) to ensure the basics are being stocked, and filling the gap when they are not..  Just curious if the wolf, ork, alfar and dorf capitals are sufficiently stocked to give new players options if they don't want to clan up?  Anyone care to share observations?  I assume that Mycke keeps the Alfar capital stocked, for example?
  • Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:39:44 pm by Rimamok

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Regional crafting support for new players
Reply #1
The Ork Capital is not, but Naergur is.
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #2
I was keeping alfar capital up plus I am usually around to craft, though ive been less and less on the ball keeping things stocked and have let things slip. Im heading into my busy period at the shop so im sure ill be around more than I have the last month and am taking my final few extra days off for pretty much the rest of the year, so will have lots of time for semi attentive things like markets and crafting.

So shoal is usually a guarantee for gear and custom crafting, but not as much atm.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Fuck shoal, worst capital ever. 10km to get to the bank from surface.
Go dulguna.

Reply #4
use Dulguna. Pisses me off when someone puts stuff in another city, it's griefing.

Reply #5
I like the idea of Naergur too.  Back when I was Ork it was a convenient place to base out of.

Reply #6
Will be putting a lot of stuff up on bel malek now that my interest in the game has been renewed

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
use Dulguna. Pisses me off when someone puts stuff in another city, it's griefing.
I always wondered why Bel Melek naturally became the place alfars hit. Dulguna is nice but can be a bit of a pain to get to also. Personally, I would've liked to see a market at the chaos bank by lake ishtra
@Mycke you should stock a more brother Alfar spot. I know you find shoal convenient since you have your house in Namlit but you might make more sales somewhere more convenient for others
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #8
Bel Melek is located next to two very popular hourly hunt quests for newbies (Trolls, Manscorpions).
Other cities offer nothing as good for new players.

So it was only natural most would use BM.

Nowadays, Dulguna is closer to where the bang is, and there's not that many new players.

PS I've put some weapons up on Dulguna market too.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club