Wardens?
DOH?
OTG?
Pain Killers?
Scrubs?
Penguins?
Mooninites?
(Your clan here)?

This isn't a troll post. Just wondering if any leaders, members, it leaderless members care to give insight to their plans or what they're up to.

I'll start.
Garbage Men carry on working to strengthen the Ork/Mahirim empire vision. No plans on stopping and only interruptions are because rats have a crush on us. Med capped daily without issue and without alts at villages. Active throughout eu/na hours in wolf lands and lately some other farm spots. New players trickle in, retention to the game is fairly low though. Wolf/ork racial chat is pretty dead other than when Garbage Men and Horde go at each other.

I'm curious how the quieter clans are doing.
85% /s

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Status of ...?
Reply #1
TFK quit. I believe Calf / Dayar are abandoned.

• Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:35:36 pm by Giant

Reply #2
I have restocked our bank in Bladethorpe with a couple of thousand fish so we should see some resurgence in activity.

Reply #3
Plan: Bored, taking a break again.
None communication from the Devs, so why even bother?

Reply #4
You listed Pretty much every PvE clan in the game that have done nothing since launch.

The couple on their that do pvp aka painkillers alliance still pop their heads into some villages etc.

Reply #5
You listed Pretty much every PvE clan in the game that have done nothing since launch.

The couple on their that do pvp aka painkillers alliance still pop their heads into some villages etc.
That's exactly why I'm curious. I listed and then deleted a few names because the list quickly creeps into the pvp active.
Anyone is welcome to post their activity/update, even if already assumed to be known, as i did with Garbage Men.
According to Ub3r, this game is more alive than we assume. No real effort in exploring this to see for myself and everyone else who participates.
85% /s

Reply #6
Plan: Bored, taking a break again.
None communication from the Devs, so why even bother?
Can we get our bank back then?

K, don't mean to derail. Couldn't resist though.
85% /s

Reply #7
....because rats have a crush on us.
I think were mostly into dwarfs now. Were a freaky bunch. Not that theres anything wrong with you guys but that dwarf booty is thickkkk.

Edit: Always brake for monster booty.
  • Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 11:33:43 pm by HenkBot
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #8
Alfar women are kinda scrawny and they just cant help but being drawn to the full figures of dwarven women. ;)

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
....because rats have a crush on us.
I think were mostly into dwarfs now. Were a freaky bunch. Not that theres anything wrong with you guys but that dwarf booty is thickkkk.

Edit: Always brake for monster booty.

Have you seen those Orc figures though? Uf, I instantly wet my panties.
Dark Zlog

Reply #10
We just do what we can according to the game pop, our own activity and interests. It's up to the developers really where to go from here.

Reckless blanket statement, we'll pay you a visit sometime... See what you're made of

Reply #11

According to Ub3r, this game is more alive than we assume.
Wow ok lets go roam mobspawns then
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #12
We just do what we can according to the game pop, our own activity and interests. It's up to the developers really where to go from here.

Reckless blanket statement, we'll pay you a visit sometime... See what you're made of

That would require you to either wardec, go red or leave elflands. So I doubt it.

Good talk though.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

That would require you to either wardec, go red or leave elflands. So I doubt it.

Good talk though.
Ha! Got heeem!
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Med capped daily without issue and without alts at villages.

Not including your daily 6 alts at neithstone reach ofc and only leave holding with the whole clan