Skip to main content

Topic: Ub3rgames - Status (Read 11676 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Reply #435
...seems magic wont play as big of a role there as in traditional MMORPGs.

I fucking love New World already!

Reply #436
Ashes of Creation looks like butterfly hentai

Ashes combat looks good, but ultimately SC is a better PvP Sandbox MMO

I'll def play Ashes/Crowfall until SC beta is worthwhile (1 more year 2 max) to start practicing flying/combat in

Reply #437
either my phone does not translate well or you guys are retarded

i'd like to believe its my phone but that's unlikely...

€24.90 for a form or €179.90 for 12 months, where the fuck you idiots getting 180k?

not 180k rofl
  • Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:44:24 pm by Leg enD

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #438
looks like the whole company is being liquidated and  for 179 thousand euro (their debt) you can buy whole company. my french isn't the greatest but that's what i get

There is nothing on the the provided link that confirms what you are suggesting; where did you get this  information?  Right now it seems fake news!!! There  is no 179,000 Euro debt or no suggestion to buy the company for that (or any other) amount

Clarify please ASAP!!!

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #439
https://actulegales.fr/recherche/siren/814368437

The second event that occurred on 26/09 seems to be only the opening judgment for the liquidation which is basically the legal pronouncement of the liquidation status. Nothing new there. No trace of this 180 k debt also.

Beware of fake news...

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #440
As a quick update after today's appointment:
It is less bad than expected.

The person in charge of the liquidation seems willing to help resolve the situation.
In the short term, all former debts are frozen, and all new expenses regarding running the business can be paid.
It just has to go through supervision and a plan has to be formulated to work on the frozen debt while not creating new ones.
Appeal may not even be necessary, as this new plan seems far more desirable. Further meetings will occur on Thursday and the coming weeks.

However, for the players, there should be almost no changes.
The server will continue to run, we'll continue our work on the game, however we'll have to start being "greedy" at some point.
After Thursday's meeting we'll know how soon that will be. At the very least the paid race change is planned for next patch.

Thank you all for your patience and calm during these few days of uncertainty.

@makaveli
We'll address your comment in a few days, once time permits. We're trying to catch up lost time this issue caused us.
However, we wanted to already thank you for your effort, especially if you hate communicating.

Any Update on games future ? Need to know if i buy a Gaming PC for my company to be able to mine there.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #441
Potatoes can run a mining machine in darkfall

Edit: yes, i get the joke though
85% /s

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #442
Potatoes can run a mining machine in darkfall

Edit: yes, i get the joke though

What ? Well if time allows it i also wanne game at my company. So i would like a real Gaming PC.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #443
I have no clue if you are being serious or not as I assume most people know what state DND and Uber currently are at. My recommendation is not in regards to playing ND as I really don't think you should (at least for now), it is about playing games in general.

I run Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Jurassic world evolution, ESO and Frostpunk @ 4k with high settings with my Asus UX501V laptop that I use for work. To make those games run on a laptop I use a Geforce 1070 eGPU (Akitio Node). Some settings need to be turned down slightly as 1070 isn't the most powerful GFX but using an eGPU is a valid solution if you have a nice laptop.

I myself will always have a nice laptop since I use it for work and that solution has been wonderful so far. When I upgrade my laptop I also upgrade my "gaming PC" and if I want to upgrade gaming power I can always buy a new GFX. Frees me up for a lot of options.