Skip to main content

Topic: Ub3rgames - Status (Read 11576 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Reply #330
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I mean I could write a book highlighting all the lies and contradictions of your words vs actions from the last 3 years but I don't care enough anymore

You guys are joke

Bye
No kidding man. They legit try to concoct some shit and think every sap here is gonna believe it as if we're braindead fortnite playing teenagers with zero life or business experience. Now there's literally only 2 guys buying the bullshit and that's Ivar and wildnothing so that should explain how jaded these dudes are
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #331
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I mean I could write a book highlighting all the lies and contradictions of your words vs actions from the last 3 years but I don't care enough anymore

You guys are joke

Bye
No kidding man. They legit try to concoct some shit and think every sap here is gonna believe it as if we're braindead fortnite playing teenagers with zero life or business experience. Now there's literally only 2 guys buying the bullshit and that's Ivar and wildnothing so that should explain how jaded these dudes are
You're right that I have no experience with this type of legal matters.
I see it that government wants their money and if ub3r pays it, with the courts understanding/believing there was some excusable (with proof) error in communication, things smooth out.

There is a lot of gray for me here and i think for others people assume are blindly following.
IF 2.2 patch is delivered before month end and it actually brings positive changes, my confidence will go up.
If communication and progress updates on 3.0 continue after 2.2, i would even be willing to donate $10.

For the next 13 days, I'm willing to just accept their excuse and see what happens.

I, unfortunately, bought the year subscription back during indev.
If they charged subs before 2.2 patch I'd 100% not pay.
If they charged subs after 2.2 but without communication, I'd probably not pay.

It costs us nothing to just see if they pull off these next to patches in acceptable time right now.
Being the agry mob just makes us look silly right now. Save the energy for Oct 1st
85% /s

Reply #332
 whats to say,  basicly whole clan dropped playing because uber coudlent get the thumb out for the patches needed to keep the playerbase..along with only supporting in basis 1 playstyle.    for a codebase this old.    getting bloody ON with it all should have been top priority.     and Ubr's protests about whats going on i take with a entire shipload of salt.

Reply #333
@Ub3rgames  just patch in the bindstone quests, a newbie tutorial wont help jack shit since players are stupid and will ask global chat channels for help any the veterans mostly will help them learn this AIDS filled game.

People in business run from debt all the time, i do it with my multiple small businesses all the time, so dont be a good guy be a profit making company guy and save your game, be like the Jews, make profit first and care about others later and pray to God daily too, because someone out there needs to hear your Bullshit when your making alot of money.

And to the unrealistic Soyboys here who are flaming mad because Ub3rgames with-held information as dangerous as this, really think the world revolves around them please niggah you aint been charged a monthly fee for a 3/4 of a year already, Don't expect a company to tell you everything. This is the DO or DIE peroid last push @Ub3rgames come out alive and shooting.

Sucking dick for hamburgers doesnt count as a small business.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• Devil
  • [*][*]
Reply #334
Doesn't have money to pay taxes.... Has money to pay for a Lawyer.

Reply #335
As a quick update after today's appointment:
It is less bad than expected.

The person in charge of the liquidation seems willing to help resolve the situation.
In the short term, all former debts are frozen, and all new expenses regarding running the business can be paid.
It just has to go through supervision and a plan has to be formulated to work on the frozen debt while not creating new ones.
Appeal may not even be necessary, as this new plan seems far more desirable. Further meetings will occur on Thursday and the coming weeks.

However, for the players, there should be almost no changes.
The server will continue to run, we'll continue our work on the game, however we'll have to start being "greedy" at some point.
After Thursday's meeting we'll know how soon that will be. At the very least the paid race change is planned for next patch.

Thank you all for your patience and calm during these few days of uncertainty.

@makaveli
We'll address your comment in a few days, once time permits. We're trying to catch up lost time this issue caused us.
However, we wanted to already thank you for your effort, especially if you hate communicating.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #336
wish the best!

Arianara Mou ->EX-Giants<-

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #337
12 days.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #338
Turn on subs, get your shop in asap with more than just race changes!

Reply #339
Tick tock
85% /s

Reply #340
So they will switch from a Liquidation to a Redressement?

Anyhow, best of luck. I hope your next patch will be soon and deliver.

Reply #341
@Tolbin

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #342
As a quick update after today's appointment:
It is less bad than expected.

The person in charge of the liquidation seems willing to help resolve the situation.
In the short term, all former debts are frozen, and all new expenses regarding running the business can be paid.
It just has to go through supervision and a plan has to be formulated to work on the frozen debt while not creating new ones.
Appeal may not even be necessary, as this new plan seems far more desirable. Further meetings will occur on Thursday and the coming weeks.

However, for the players, there should be almost no changes.
The server will continue to run, we'll continue our work on the game, however we'll have to start being "greedy" at some point.
After Thursday's meeting we'll know how soon that will be. At the very least the paid race change is planned for next patch.

Thank you all for your patience and calm during these few days of uncertainty.

@makaveli
We'll address your comment in a few days, once time permits. We're trying to catch up lost time this issue caused us.
However, we wanted to already thank you for your effort, especially if you hate communicating.

its almost as if taking a sub would of avoided this entire mess, instead of pretending to be financially stable.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• PANZERBUNNY
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #343
Wait, you don't need a sub to play yet?

Reply #344
12 days.
@Ub3rgames you guys remember about the patch at the end of September, right?