Skip to main content

Topic: Ub3rgames - Status (Read 15220 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ub3rgames - Status
Reply #60
@Ub3rgames
Obviously, what many people do not believe, that you are doing a patch. They thinking, what you just forget your game, or dont have money on devlopers, etc, etc.
Can you show us a SHORT video, where your will show us some your work? Bindquests for example, or another things? Its will be enough. Its waste 10 minutes your time make video and put in on youtube.

Dont disturb them, they're busy opening mail recieved the last month and a half.

Reply #61
OK i understand now why Paypal refunded me my whole 3 accounts.

I buyed a pack with 3 or 5 months gametime right before the launch and after that's 2 other account (altfall...) but then they sold it as gametime...so after being highly dissapointed by the way they run the game and all the false promise, i asked a refund.

After the legal wait for their answer, Paypal notified me they refunded because there is no subscription at this moment AND they didnt even get an answer from ub3rgame so they classed it under scam issue....

And guess what...i still have my 3 account active (before flamming, i just checked before uninstall the game, even free i dont play it anymore).

Anyway, closure might happend real soon.

• Cam
  • [*]
Reply #62
As a quick reply to this post:
No official order reached us as of this day.
This is the first we hear of this and we do not know how truthful this website is.

We will look into it and update you as soon as we know if there is actually something to worry about.

On our end, we're not going anywhere.

https://www.societe.com/ is a legit site, and well trusted in France. Please don't pretend you know nothing about this.

Reply #63
I'm lost here, you guys argue like they try to hide it from us. But for what? There is no subscription. So what would be a motive behind hiding such things or pretending these financial problems are not true? It was their decision to not charge for subscription in the first place. At the same time they need money? I have completely no clue what is going on here.

Bunch of crying nerds on forum makes it even more strange. As most of them have been crying for months yet they are still here despite "magefall", "tedium", "walk of shame", "local banking".

I wish this news was enough to make you crying bitches go. I'd even say you've been right from the start, just to see you gtfo.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #64
This is the first we hear of this and we do not know how truthful this website is.

We will look into it and update you as soon as we know if there is actually something to worry about.

Community ignored for 7 weeks, a AV Darkfall 2 situation appears, oh look at that they slither out of the woodworks to confirm their is nothing to worry about jeeez nothings sounded more shady before.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #65
Dev team doesn't post(apart from today) since July 28th and you guys are still hopeful for this game?

Reply #66
Dev team doesn't post(apart from today's) since July 28th and you guys are still hopeful for this game?
Hopeful? What do I need hope for? I enjoy playing it. When I stop enjoying it, I will stop playing it. If they shut down before I stop enjoying it - well, I will stop playing it. Until then - I play. It's just a game. "Hopeful", lol

Reply #67

Community ignored for 7 weeks, a AV Darkfall 2 situation appears, oh look at that they slither out of the woodworks to confirm their is nothing to worry about jeeez nothings sounded more shady before.
If they didn't respond, they get shit on for it.
If they do respond it gets twisted by a few that they shouldn't have responded.

I'm not gonna argue and say they didn't put themselves in this situation but it's better they take care of this situation than ignore it.

They've already been clear about no ETA for a patch other than 'we'll be back in full strength after August'. They obviously have nothing to add since they said that.
85% /s

Reply #68
Dev team doesn't post(apart from today's) since July 28th and you guys are still hopeful for this game?
Hopeful? What do I need hope for? I enjoy playing it. When I stop enjoying it, I will stop playing it. If they shut down before I stop enjoying it - well, I will stop playing it. Until then - I play. It's just a game. "Hopeful", lol

7 posts today alone says otherwise. "I enjoy playing it.", lol

Reply #69

7 posts today alone says otherwise. "I enjoy playing it", lol
What do you mean by that? That I'm posting instead of playing? Well, I'm at work. Also I don't have to play it 24/7, do I? You stupid or what?

Reply #70
MAGEFALL

Reply #71

https://www.societe.com/ is a legit site, and well trusted in France. Please don't pretend you know nothing about this.

it's not trusted, wtf are you talking about, just look at this https://forum.quechoisir.org/arnaque-sur-le-site-de-societe-com-t57397.html
It's a private company, nothing official

Reply #72
Nerf WoF
Make Shields able to block hither
85% /s

Reply #73
Nerf WoF
Make Shields able to block hither

yes please