Skip to main content

Topic: Status of Sedition? (Read 833 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Status of Sedition?
Reply #15
Oh please, @wildNothing  I'm not defending him I just think it shouldn't be you with that type of comment.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
SGs had lots of their own mats in clanbank for no reason(stackable items like rareores) so when they stopped playing they assumed nobody will want to stay and that someone would steal clanbank while leaving clan so they suddenly demoted everyone. I would've stolen clanbank earlier if I knew they were this retarded.

Also heard that SGs had a problem of me shitposting on forum and were afraid of it ruining sedition's "reputation" but they were too pussy to tell me about it LMAO and that some brown-noser called "blood lemalin" tried to get certain people kicked from clan for some reason, maybe he wanted more attention, daddy issues etc.

Just another clan that recruits everyone for clanmed upkeep while not even trying to teach new players because SGs are dogshit at the game and only care about altfalling, like Horde.

If devs ever start advertising the game someone needs to make another NEW clan to get the new players off the streets and teach them before zerg clans enslave them and make them quit
@wildNothing

Point proven. Now post mycke's battlespike video so I can laugh at the still image and weigh whether I get a better laugh at that or Ivar's bullshit
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
SGs had lots of their own mats in clanbank for no reason(stackable items like rareores) so when they stopped playing they assumed nobody will want to stay and that someone would steal clanbank while leaving clan so they suddenly demoted everyone. I would've stolen clanbank earlier if I knew they were this retarded.

Also heard that SGs had a problem of me shitposting on forum and were afraid of it ruining sedition's "reputation" but they were too pussy to tell me about it LMAO and that some brown-noser called "blood lemalin" tried to get certain people kicked from clan for some reason, maybe he wanted more attention, daddy issues etc.

Just another clan that recruits everyone for clanmed upkeep while not even trying to teach new players because SGs are dogshit at the game and only care about altfalling, like Horde.

If devs ever start advertising the game someone needs to make another NEW clan to get the new players off the streets and teach them before zerg clans enslave them and make them quit

This is actually an interesting perspective from a former member. Ty van.

About the forums,
Darkfall and forumfall have an interesting coexistence. It's too bad any issues were never addressed to you about issues they had on the forum. To my knowledge though, they never knew who memes was until I let them know, which was at the end of it all anyways.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

This is actually an interesting perspective from a former member. Ty van.

About the forums,
Darkfall and forumfall have an interesting coexistence. It's too bad any issues were never addressed to you about issues they had on the forum. To my knowledge though, they never knew who memes was until I let them know, which was at the end of it all anyways.
His explanation sounds the most logical (remember fck boy's thread before he "quit"?) compared to the other loser trying to paint sunshine and rainbows. My first post was literally just as real of a reason as ivar's.

I'm also going to take a shot in the dark and say that no one from Ymir's wanted Ivar in the clan when Sedition members started making the jump and Ivar just "got too busy" he didn't want to play with those guys (Final Solution) anyways.

Good on you @Kalliades for not letting that guy in
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #19
Don't cheat with that night vision scope when shooting in the dark 😉

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
To my knowledge though, they never knew who memes was until I let them know, which was at the end of it all anyways.

ya they did weeks before the clan disbanded because some SG asked me about some funny post if i wrote it

idc about that clan though because 99% of the time i played solo outside of clan events anyway and i was invited to ymirsfist but it already had too many retards for my taste, i'd rather solo and shittalk everyone than bother with dishonest people

Reply #21
To my knowledge though, they never knew who memes was until I let them know, which was at the end of it all anyways.

ya they did weeks before the clan disbanded because some SG asked me about some funny post if i wrote it

idc about that clan though because 99% of the time i played solo outside of clan events anyway and i was invited to ymirsfist but it already had too many retards for my taste, i'd rather solo and shittalk everyone than bother with dishonest people

You were one of the ones I said no to under no circumstances buddy. Sorry to burst that bubble.

I have no problem with Ivar, dont know the guys. Just didnt want the baggage, and Ink plays with us so would never have happened lol.

Reply #22

Still mad that literally nobody wanted you in ymirs??? Brown-noser? Sorry if me trying to implicate myself in a clan I beleived in made you feel like that. I appologize for my good behavior i'll try not to do it again. For a guy that only log in in a mmo to play most of his time if not all alone you seems to know a lot about what happen. You state that you would have stole the clan bank and you still complain about being demoted. See the irony ?

The only one that I had issue with was you van, cause you're cancer on the forum and I never told anyone to kick you. But you wouldn't know cause you were never in coms.

For the reason Sedition split most of what Ivar said was true. Oddjob burned himself by being one of the most generous crafter i know and Rekt had Happy personnal reason to spend less time playing. They tried to keep seditions alive with a 3rd SG but nobody wanted the job.
Rekt made sure everyone that deserved it had a home fitting their play style.

Reply #23
The only 2 people who posted weren't in the clan and both are failed SG's from dead clans [eyeroll] jesus ffs this forum...

OddJob grinded himself to a nub and is currently vacationing on a beach somewhere surrounded by asians (hopefully) and Rekt had IRL things taking his playing time and couldn't put in the time it takes to SG a clan in the current state of the game. Most folded into ymirs with the holdings and a few went OTG or solo. Thorgrim seems like a nice guy I didn't really know anything about him but the other SG is final solution, aka red chicken from df1, aka a Nazi I gave it a hard pass. I was already very lightly playing so it didn't really matter.

Edit- and there was Zero drama we are all very happy I assume with where everybody ended up and how it played out it was handled very well

Final isnt Red Chicken XD.

No shit. Somebody who had played with red chicken linked his old YouTube channel and it did sound just like final solution when he joined sedition. That's the problem when you pick names like that you might accidentally get associated with real Nazis even if you really aren't one. My bad.

The only 2 people who posted weren't in the clan and both are failed SG's from dead clans [eyeroll] jesus ffs this forum...

OddJob grinded himself to a nub and is currently vacationing on a beach somewhere surrounded by asians (hopefully) and Rekt had IRL things taking his playing time and couldn't put in the time it takes to SG a clan in the current state of the game. Most folded into ymirs with the holdings and a few went OTG or solo. Thorgrim seems like a nice guy I didn't really know anything about him but the other SG is final solution, aka red chicken from df1, aka a Nazi I gave it a hard pass. I was already very lightly playing so it didn't really matter.

Edit- and there was Zero drama we are all very happy I assume with where everybody ended up and how it played out it was handled very well
Thanks Ivar.  Some ex-SnS may have some serious gripes about OddJob, but there's no question that he created a lot of good PvP in Agon for a number of months.  Most who haven't held the mantle of leadership will usually underestimate the amount of energy and commitment that's involved in leading a clan.

^ oddjob worked really hard, every Bank holding was filled with Enchanted fantastic gear that you could just switch your mats out for and instantly be ready to go and Rekt worked pretty hard to keep the guys organized, he ran duel night almost twice a week. Of course mistakes were made but its just a game, and at this point its still a small indie one.

Reply #24
I destroyed them with one quick pvp session.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
You were one of the ones I said no to under no circumstances buddy. Sorry to burst that bubble.

one of your generals/SGs invited me to ymirs when it was created buddy, gl with ur horde-tier noskill zerger clan living hidden in corner of map

The only one that I had issue with was you van, cause you're cancer on the forum and I never told anyone to kick you. But you wouldn't know cause you were never in coms

i heard otherwise from an insider, and im not gonna be in comms to listen to you sit on some empty nifl village when im nowhere near

i shitpost for fun, not my problem if plebs like you get triggered, should've had character named adolf hitler just to see trash like you cry about it LUL

stay mad&bad

Reply #26
4/10
please do better

Reply #27
Isnt this memes guy that van nonfactorholme whos biggest achievement is capping villages naked from inside his house?

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Isnt this memes guy that van nonfactorholme whos biggest achievement is capping villages naked from inside his house?

TFW u lose to 1 naked guy

Reply #29

TFW u lose to 1 naked guy

Its just that with all the shittalking you do on the forums one would expect more from you xd