Skip to main content

Topic: Status of Sedition? (Read 831 times) previous topic - next topic

Status of Sedition?
I'm genuinely not trying to stir up shit here, but does anyone know the status of Sedition?  There are only a few Human Alliance clans with much NA coverage, so I'm trying to feel the pulse on my Racial Allies.

/salute

Re: Status of Sedition?
Reply #1
No more, most went to Ymirs some solo and some otg. maybe some elsewhere.

Reply #2
Ok, thanks much for the status update Mycke.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Ivar ruins clans bybthe looks of it
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
The only 2 people who posted weren't in the clan and both are failed SG's from dead clans [eyeroll] jesus ffs this forum...

OddJob grinded himself to a nub and is currently vacationing on a beach somewhere surrounded by asians (hopefully) and Rekt had IRL things taking his playing time and couldn't put in the time it takes to SG a clan in the current state of the game. Most folded into ymirs with the holdings and a few went OTG or solo. Thorgrim seems like a nice guy I didn't really know anything about him but the other SG is final solution, aka red chicken from df1, aka a Nazi I gave it a hard pass. I was already very lightly playing so it didn't really matter.

Edit- and there was Zero drama we are all very happy I assume with where everybody ended up and how it played out it was handled very well

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Another "blocked" post read.

Amusing how your clan was all sunshine and rainbows and people just moved away with no blame to go around yet for some reason SKD was everyone against you yet when it's SG literally got busy IRL you made up the excuse of just bad leadership.

Keep being a shitter reading my posts [eye roll] (because I'm such a hard ass right)
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
Poor @sueBK I don't know what you're posted but that didn't take long- damn man it's late on a Sunday night and the football games almost over, I hadn't even closed my browser yet.

You're salty tears could power a small City. At the end of all this its just going to be sueBK posted responses to the bot advertisements

Reply #7
The only 2 people who posted weren't in the clan and both are failed SG's from dead clans [eyeroll] jesus ffs this forum...

OddJob grinded himself to a nub and is currently vacationing on a beach somewhere surrounded by asians (hopefully) and Rekt had IRL things taking his playing time and couldn't put in the time it takes to SG a clan in the current state of the game. Most folded into ymirs with the holdings and a few went OTG or solo. Thorgrim seems like a nice guy I didn't really know anything about him but the other SG is final solution, aka red chicken from df1, aka a Nazi I gave it a hard pass. I was already very lightly playing so it didn't really matter.

Edit- and there was Zero drama we are all very happy I assume with where everybody ended up and how it played out it was handled very well

Final isnt Red Chicken XD.

Reply #8

Thanks Ivar.  Some ex-SnS may have some serious gripes about OddJob, but there's no question that he created a lot of good PvP in Agon for a number of months.  Most who haven't held the mantle of leadership will usually underestimate the amount of energy and commitment that's involved in leading a clan.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
The Sunday night football game was long over by the time I made my post (still shit at telling time I reckon). Love how Ivar "doesn't know what I posted" now that I called him out for responding to "blocked" posts.

Can I get another [eye roll] since you're so hard calling me sueBK as if I'm going to be offended that my internet screen name is being used in a bad pun

It was also 15 mins between your first post and my second post and 12 minutes later you responded to say you "didn't read" my second post.

I got billboards with my screen name in your head buddy and I love it
  • Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:32:27 am by SomeBK

Reply #10
Love how Ivar "doesn't know what I posted" now that I called him out for responding to "blocked" posts.
Who the fuck cares if Ivar did this or that.. Stop updating us on every shitty thing Ivar does. No one cares (but you obviously). You obsessing like a bitch about him is disgusting to watch. This is a game forum. Please fulfill your needs somewhere else.
  • Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:53:42 pm by wildNothing

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Love how Ivar "doesn't know what I posted" now that I called him out for responding to "blocked" posts.
Who the fuck cares if Ivar did this or that.. Stop updating us on every shitty thing Ivar does. No one cares (but you obviously). You obsessing like a bitch about him is something disgusting to watch. This is a game forum. Please fulfill your needs somewhere else.

Why don't you post mycke's battlespikes video once again, before talking about someone's obsession?

Reply #12
Do not feed the troll!
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #13
Why don't you post mycke's battlespikes video once again, before talking about someone's obsession?
That does not even make sense. To compare me posting battlespike video when mycke gives advice on pvp or pretends he knows the game and what someBK is doing - posting completely not on topic just to poke at guy he is actually obsessed with, with every opportunity he has - maejohl's style.

Just look at his first post in this thread:
Ivar ruins clans bybthe looks of it

@gosti who whould have thought you will become this bitter and unfair.
  • Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:14:00 am by wildNothing

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
SGs had lots of their own mats in clanbank for no reason(stackable items like rareores) so when they stopped playing they assumed nobody will want to stay and that someone would steal clanbank while leaving clan so they suddenly demoted everyone. I would've stolen clanbank earlier if I knew they were this retarded.

Also heard that SGs had a problem of me shitposting on forum and were afraid of it ruining sedition's "reputation" but they were too pussy to tell me about it LMAO and that some brown-noser called "blood lemalin" tried to get certain people kicked from clan for some reason, maybe he wanted more attention, daddy issues etc.

Just another clan that recruits everyone for clanmed upkeep while not even trying to teach new players because SGs are dogshit at the game and only care about altfalling, like Horde.

If devs ever start advertising the game someone needs to make another NEW clan to get the new players off the streets and teach them before zerg clans enslave them and make them quit
  • Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:56:13 am by memes