Skip to main content

Topic: Quarandel Siege part 2 (Read 215 times) previous topic - next topic

Quarandel Siege part 2
I came home late and drunk and all this action on the server.. Any dwarf's dream :D

This kinda picks up where Kantor's video left off as he stopped recording the later fights.

Enjoy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnuRKG1vAYg&feature=youtu.be

Re: Quarandel Siege part 2
Reply #1
Nice Vid Bud.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Things really heated up as that siege went on!
Nice video, it seems to me that you guys let horde take down the siege stone though, it was ofc low health but the hamlet stone shouldnt have much health either...

Was holding the cannon position too hard?
Did the stone drop from 35% to lower, there's some cuts in there and im sure the naked orc didnt stop trying?

The call was clearly made to abandon the siege stone location to push into the fight with everybody, mostly because it was needed to win im sure. But it gave up your shot at the hamlet? Kind of tough call to make though im sure...
If you hold the siege stone location but lose the big fight, you get pushed and lose anyway.
If you push in for real you may win the big fight, but you may lose the siege anyway.

Reply #3
Things really heated up as that siege went on!
Nice video, it seems to me that you guys let horde take down the siege stone though, it was ofc low health but the hamlet stone shouldnt have much health either...

Was holding the cannon position too hard?
Did the stone drop from 35% to lower, there's some cuts in there and im sure the naked orc didnt stop trying?

The call was clearly made to abandon the siege stone location to push into the fight with everybody, mostly because it was needed to win im sure. But it gave up your shot at the hamlet? Kind of tough call to make though im sure...
If you hold the siege stone location but lose the big fight, you get pushed and lose anyway.
If you push in for real you may win the big fight, but you may lose the siege anyway.

Horde were blocking the hamlet stone with mounts and nakeds etc, so we had to push them and kill everything around the stone, which we did.
Problem was Simiran etc would push our cannon guys every time we pushed the horde etc, all this while horde kept naked spiking etc.
Its just too much with the hp of small siege stones unfortunately.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Ah, couldnt make that out in the video, but there was indeed a ton going on.
I do hope you enjoyed your fights, the team work seems amazing.

Reply #5
Glad you got the rest of the siege, Sucks we lost the seige, but glad it was a fun back and forth fight