Skip to main content

Topic: It gets better. (Read 1346 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: It gets better.
Reply #15
Horde leadership constantly tries to recruit people using falsehoods (ie 24/7 activity; and then they complain about off-hour siege... how can it be off-hour if you're active 24/7) and even tho they hold a great city, they live out of an NPC city, even brag about having Dragon gear inside an NPC city...

Ehhhh. I wouldn't exactly call those High crimes against jesus. I mean most big Clans used the NPC cities until they acquired a holding too far away (*cough*yssam*cough*) to raid for crafting in. They're just a lot more quiet about it and everybody complains about Siege times. But whatever not my fight, it seems a little misplaced I haven't heard them doing anything everybody else did at one point

Horde leadership constantly tries to recruit people using falsehoods (ie 24/7 activity; and then they complain about off-hour siege... how can it be off-hour if you're active 24/7) and even tho they hold a great city, they live out of an NPC city, even brag about having Dragon gear inside an NPC city...

Dude how many times did you call sedition for help or ask us to come all the way down to kill 2 scroachers?  Or please don't scroach? [Eyeroll] just say their PVP leadership sucks you don't have to add stuff you can't quote either lol. I forgot why I stopped coming to this forum thanks I think, not sure
  • Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:45:47 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #16
A lot of clans stay in NPC cities from time to time. A lot of clans also don't have 24/7 activity. And that's okay.
But I don't see that many clans bragging about  stuff that's simply not true, nor do I see many bragging with stuff they'll never use in a real fight.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #17
A lot of clans stay in NPC cities from time to time. A lot of clans also don't have 24/7 activity. And that's okay.
But I don't see that many clans bragging about  stuff that's simply not true, nor do I see many bragging with stuff they'll never use in a real fight.

Oh ya I got it you didnt have to spell it out i understood you. Like i said not my fight, just surprised the agro horde gets in game and here. All good

Reply #18
Ivar the braindead at his finest.
Pure ignorance and you bleed stupidity.

Horde members are clueless why they get isolated and ask us to invite them to our sieges because they are so bored with their leadership.
But DJ, master manipulator, convinces them the devil they know is better than the devil they don't.

And the asking sedition comment, more cluelessness. Ask rekt how many times he discussed with me that he feels I'm willing to die by my own sword because I pushed for Garbage Men to become Independent.
And when scroach groups are siege force size and are clearly biased, having anti scroach groups in the pipeline isn't exactly an uncommon thing... Maybe you don't understand, but 20+ people to dedicate 4 hours of their time to a siege and have it ruined because leadership didn't plan to counter a scroach would be a flaw on my part.
And only once did 4 members of sedition ever come because the past 3 sieges were a waste of our time.

Ivar the braindead, needs shit spelled out then says he doesn't.
85% /s

Reply #19
They grow noobs into carebears by stuffing the Zergling mentality into them. No horde fights 1v1 EVER. This permanently damages their nerve bindings in their brains to never being able to stand their ground in a fight, unless there is at least 2-3 other clannies to peel for them. They never learn how to properly dodge shots. They never learn how to weapon dance. They never learn stat management. They are always in a perpetual state of bad, and once the going gets too tough for them, which means a lot of daily pvp - where they sometimes die in humiliating ways, they quit.

What is the player turnover The Horde has seen since launch? How come they don't have more actives? Read above, and you will understand why. The noobies want to learn MLG pvp skills, but when your clan leaders and SUPPOSED MENTORS foster you INTO A FU**ING PUSSY, there is little you can do about it. Perhaps move your entire bank into a chaos city and drill in PvP experience by dying 20x to zergs, but then again, the average Horde player would probably quit the game after 2 or 3 such solo runs.

That is why The Horde is a bad place for noobies to join, IMO. Potentially, there are a lot of players who could become good PvPers and would have the sack to seek out PvP actively, not only when the leadership commands them together in huge groups where everybody feels cozy splitting gear bags between 10 people. But then again, everybody is entitled to play the game how they wish :)

Reply #20
Ivar the braindead at his finest.
Pure ignorance and you bleed stupidity.

Horde members are clueless why they get isolated and ask us to invite them to our sieges because they are so bored with their leadership.
But DJ, master manipulator, convinces them the devil they know is better than the devil they don't.

And the asking sedition comment, more cluelessness. Ask rekt how many times he discussed with me that he feels I'm willing to die by my own sword because I pushed for Garbage Men to become Independent.
And when scroach groups are siege force size and are clearly biased, having anti scroach groups in the pipeline isn't exactly an uncommon thing... Maybe you don't understand, but 20+ people to dedicate 4 hours of their time to a siege and have it ruined because leadership didn't plan to counter a scroach would be a flaw on my part.
And only once did 4 members of sedition ever come because the past 3 sieges were a waste of our time.

Ivar the braindead, needs shit spelled out then says he doesn't.

So angry on a Friday.

Must have been my imagination when we spent an hour to ride down and kill two people. Pardon me for calling out the kettle

It sounds like you didn't get over being told to fuck off in comms I said it wasn't personal. Hurts my heart that you did. Now get out there and have a good time

Reply #21
No point arguing with the pathologically obsessed.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #22
Must have been my imagination when we spent an hour to ride down and kill two people. Pardon me for calling out the kettle

already answered:
Maybe you don't understand, but 20+ people to dedicate 4 hours of their time to a siege and have it ruined because leadership didn't plan to counter a scroach would be a flaw on my part.

It sounds like you didn't get over being told to fuck off in comms I said it wasn't personal. Hurts my heart that you did. Now get out there and have a good time

hahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha
85% /s

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I did find this funny, and great work on making the vid.

Horde get a lot of stick (some from me over my Darkfall Career) some of it is just, but a lot isn't! We need like 20+ clans like Horde, who take anyone and everyone to just play the game. Pallist Horror, try and be a little nicer :)

Not everyone can play 2+ hours every day, so these casual players need clans like Horde to band together, to make their online experience in Darkfall worth playing again, the next time they have some free time to play games.

Long live The Horde, and clans like them!

Reply #24

Horde get a lot of stick (some from me over my Darkfall Career) some of it is just, but a lot isn't! We need like 20+ clans like Horde, who take anyone and everyone to just play the game. Pallist Horror, try and be a little nicer :)

Not everyone can play 2+ hours every day, so these casual players need clans like Horde to band together, to make their online experience in Darkfall worth playing again, the next time they have some free time to play games.

I think you misunderstand or I do, because I see this more directed at their NAers who have no leadership in their time zone, EU time Horde is a far better clan than in NA. They should stop recruiting NAs until they have an NA leader if at all.

Reply #25

I think you misunderstand or I do, because I see this more directed at their NAers who have no leadership in their time zone, EU time Horde is a far better clan than in NA. They should stop recruiting NAs until they have an NA leader if at all.
clan leading advice from a guy who ragequit his own clan after being trolled by a handful of guys and died to battlespikes
dodgy bastard

• wileorn
  • [*][*]
Reply #26
Funny video man +1

To be honest Will I don't get the horde hate they're just new players. DJ and the guys just from  personal experience having them in comms they seem to try really hard, they just don't know how to teach PVP I think. Which can't be fun because I get the impression they get hit pretty hard, I only raided them one morning and as I was leaving Nalle was coming in. That can't be fun when you're trying to learn lol.

Buddy if I were a tough guy, Id say something like, "I dont hate the Horde because they give me so much gear. <flex> "  But Im not a tough guy.  I actually DO love the Horde for providing content, but honestly I feel the video, which I billed as a tongue-in-cheek Public Service Announcement was meant to tell those in the Horde that there are other options to the clan theyre in, especially if theyre not having fun and thinking of quitting.

BTW, If youve ever seen a REAL "It Gets Better" video theyre quite uplifting, not the poop I posted.  They were started in response to the suicides of teenagers who were bullied because they were gay or because their peers suspected that they were gay.  Basically famous people telling teens that their lives will get better, so just hang on.

• Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:07:53 am by wileorn

Reply #27
@Ivar_theBoneless always has to bring up is favorite clan; Enclave.

For the record, we were out of newb lands by the end of the first month. You should know, since you were in Mycke's clan and we were allied.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #28
..especially if theyre not having fun and thinking of quitting..

I agree. If you are not having any fun in the clan, doesn't feel the people in it or it just doesn't feel right to you, you should definitely try to find somewhere else were you might get a better experience and have a better time.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #29
@Ivar_theBoneless always has to bring up is favorite clan; Enclave.

For the record, we were out of newb lands by the end of the first month. You should know, since you were in Mycke's clan and we were allied.

I used it as an example because I was there and was trying to say it's not a mortal sin against jesus. Wasn't a shot at enclave. Last time you thought I criticize you I was actually complimenting you saying what happened you're actually a very good shot caller and i was surprised by the results. Said multiple times when people asked I thought you were always cool and up front.

FFS not everything is a fucking shot at someone or an invite to start a argument by dissecting every syllable used in a post.

@wileorn gotcha, ya was just curious.

• Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 05:54:07 pm by Ivar_theBoneless