It gets better.

Re: It gets better.
Reply #1
I fuckin love it

btw, trashy garbage man people are recruiting
85% /s

Reply #2
Definitely one of the most creative DF vids I've seen.

Reply #3
yep, good one. Because true.

Reply #4
Quality right there :'D Keep it up bud!

Reply #5
<3
Keep going!

Arianara Mou ->EX-Giants<-

Reply #6
This guy lol the best vid so far.

Reply #7
Definitely one of the most creative DF vids I've seen.
Amazingly funny

Reply #8
I like it.

Reply #9
Was watching this video while listening to my Will Smith cd and then i suddenly realised that I am a sensitive man as well. You are not alone bro...

===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Good shit
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
Funny video man +1

To be honest Will I don't get the horde hate they're just new players. DJ and the guys just from  personal experience having them in comms they seem to try really hard, they just don't know how to teach PVP I think. Which can't be fun because I get the impression they get hit pretty hard, I only raided them one morning and as I was leaving Nalle was coming in. That can't be fun when you're trying to learn lol.

Reply #12
They're not new. Many from launch. Leadership from dfo.
Leadership refuses to acknowledge they aren't qualified in all areas.

Video makes it clear there isn't hate for the average member and encourages them to open their eyes that there are options.
85% /s

Reply #13
Horde leadership constantly tries to recruit people using falsehoods (ie 24/7 activity; and then they complain about off-hour siege... how can it be off-hour if you're active 24/7) and even tho they hold a great city, they live out of an NPC city, even brag about having Dragon gear inside an NPC city...

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #14
Horde leadership constantly tries to recruit people using falsehoods (ie 24/7 activity; and then they complain about off-hour siege... how can it be off-hour if you're active 24/7) and even tho they hold a great city, they live out of an NPC city, even brag about having Dragon gear inside an NPC city...
85% /s