Skip to main content

Topic: ROA infighting (Read 835 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ROA infighting
Reply #15
DND doesn't have staff to walk out!

While thats probably true, I guess this is why they dont accept help from the community. Smart imo.

Reply #16
RoA was doomed to only go downhill the moment kilrain started steering it's wheel. Should've seen it earlier.
if you didn't see bad times ahead as soon as Kasmos joined, you weren't around for much of UW.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
RoA was doomed to only go downhill the moment kilrain started steering it's wheel. Should've seen it earlier.
if you didn't see bad times ahead as soon as Kasmos joined, you weren't around for much of UW.

I surely wasn't.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #18
Moving to Ashes of Creation

Let me save you the wait.

Its Tab-target. They are keeping the word low-key (because some features are FPS to ride the arena FPS wave) but you can tab-target all the way thru it including the BR arena and they just signed a pub deal with My.com. Those guys are the EA of the euro publishing world but without the quality games to destroy. Going to be a giant shit show.

They are just here for the servers and the publishing but My.com has no right to touch the business model nor add stupid shit. It's only for the publishing and the servers.

Reply #19
Moving to Ashes of Creation

Let me save you the wait.

Its Tab-target. They are keeping the word low-key (because some features are FPS to ride the arena FPS wave) but you can tab-target all the way thru it including the BR arena and they just signed a pub deal with My.com. Those guys are the EA of the euro publishing world but without the quality games to destroy. Going to be a giant shit show.

They are just here for the servers and the publishing but My.com has no right to touch the business model nor add stupid shit. It's only for the publishing and the servers.

My.com's launcher is listed as a known PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) by most legit virus software programs. Just a heads up. Everything about my.com is bad, was shocked that is who AoC went with.