Skip to main content

Topic: Good fights - Agon Villages (Read 465 times) previous topic - next topic

Good fights - Agon Villages
Good fights to all clans who have been involved in the numerous battles these past few days in middle Agon, it has been quite interesting.

From Orthok, blackwood/Votk to Elish - Chillbourne/Darkmouth there were some fair fights, others have been uneven and many 3-4 clans  going all out on each other at times. In all it has been very fun  :D 

Not to mention the few sieges that happened on Erinthel and Dagnamyr (no thread has been made it seems).
I personally did not attend but heard there were some good fights.

Let's keep this activity going on and see you at a village around Agon  8)

PS: Also would like the developers to give us an eta on the long awaited Khamset world boss at the Ruby pyramid that some people have been talking about on Agon streets, I don't know it could just be rumours though..

Re: Good fights - Agon Villages
Reply #1
I havent heard any thing but I wonder if it will be anything like this:

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,4115.msg54138.html#msg54138 :P

Reply #2
I have checked the link and indeed it is a good idea

Reply #3
You're right... No erinthel or dag siege threads.

20+ vs 20+ and all is silent about it.

Good to hear the villages are alive. We were of doing a pve event and missed the fun.   :(
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #4
Games been a blast since I came back a month ago or so tbh.

Reply #5
Been really good lately and it's fun noticing that even us mediocre clans are improving after all the pvp we are getting :)

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Erinthel and Dagnamyr siege were a tale of two playstyles, on one side, you had TTD with only a handful of Mages, and on the other side some random clans (Forgot their names) you have a squad full of Mages.

Erinthel: TTD, we just mount charged though or like me, just  walked though their Mages to win the siege a minute after going live!

Dagnamyr: No idea, wasn't there. But I did say to Azmoo, it will be an easy win for them being Mage heavy they could pick when and where to attack.

Villages: Went to Harjik, got wof, aoe and nuked to death in 20 seconds while in Thick Leather and Fullplate (Good skillfull game right?) Went back the next day in full Infernal for my revenge, and they didn't turn up! Sad times.

This was my first weekend & week back after a long break, and I have to say, the combat in DND is broken and boring!

WOW combat is more interesting right now, and BF5 Open Beta this week, so have fun. Might try DND again if I'm bored shitless!

Edit: being able to fast travel 5km is a welcomed feature, thank you for that! Great 6 months of work! Maybe I will check back in another 6 months, you may have portal chambers ingame, so I don't have to waste real life afk riding into a tree, to get from A to B! 

• Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:40:34 pm by Giant

Reply #7
Erinthel and Dagnamyr siege were tale of two playstyles, on one side, you had TTD with only a handful of Mages, and on the other side some random clans (Forgot their names), you have a squad full of Mages.

Erinthel: TTD, we just mount charged though or like me, just  walked though their Mages to win the siege a minute after going live!

Dagnamyr: No idea, wasn't there. But I did say to Azmoo, it will be an easy win for them being Mage heavy they could pick when and where to attack.

Villages: Went to Harjik, got wof, aoe and nuked to death in 20 seconds while in Thick Leather and Fullplate (Good skillfull game right?) Went back the next day in full Infernal for my revenge, and they didn't turn up! Sad times.

This was my first weekend & week back after a long break, and I have to say, the combat in DND is broken and boring!

WOW combat is more interesting right now, and BF5 Open Beta this week, so have fun. Might try DND again if I'm bored shitless!

SAY IT!

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

SAY IT!

DFUW is better than both ROA & DND!

DND is the Mage fest both DF1 & ROA was / is!

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Erinthel and Dagnamyr siege were a tale of two playstyles, on one side, you had TTD with only a handful of Mages, and on the other side some random clans (Forgot their names) you have a squad full of Mages.

Edit: being able to fast travel 5km is a welcomed feature, thank you for that! Great 6 months of work! Maybe I will check back in another 6 months, you may have portal chambers ingame, so I don't have to waste real life afk riding into a tree, to get from A to B! 

ofc combat is boring when everyone abuses wof etc.

Reply #10

SAY IT!

DFUW is better than both ROA & DND!

DND is the Mage fest both DF1 & ROA was / is!

You're exceeding my expectations! TWO homeruns
  • Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:11:21 pm by Nataz

Reply #11
Smell ya later
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #12
Unhobahahahahahaha