Skip to main content

Topic: It's been fun Darkfall. (Read 1348 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: It's been fun Darkfall.
Reply #15
No one quits Darkfall. See you soon man.

If no one quits Darkfall, then where are all the players from launch back in 2009 lmao.

Lurking
Life. That game was more time consuming skill gain wise than New Dawn but it's a toss up on which one required more no-lifing. Maybe still DFO but not by much
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
strong personality = spam fuck you all shit noobs in chat

It's good to see my work still gets done, even in the shadows.....
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #17
No one quits Darkfall. See you soon man.

If no one quits Darkfall, then where are all the players from launch back in 2009 lmao. 
Found him!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Darkfall/comments/9ajpkg/wtb_roa_account/

lol I am broke as hell. Military pays like shit, I just bought a brand new 2018 Car.  Can't afford an account nor would I ever buy one.

Your character was already decent, no?  Did someone take back their account or something?

My character is shit.  Like 58 Greatsword skill and like 64 Archery or something like that.  75 Vit... 50 to 60 everything else.

My char has around 50-75 stats and around 50 in greatsword mastery but still playing and can be decent - just make sure you group up with a handful of people who are compatible with your playstyle - game is too hardcore for solo

Reply #18
If i would get a med point for every thread like this i would never run out ....

Reply #19
My character is shit.  Like 58 Greatsword skill and like 64 Archery or something like that.  75 Vit... 50 to 60 everything else.

Med archery to 75, have a caster haste you to PL to Greatsword Mastery and you're golden.

But honestly if you're not into grind, I think ROA is the better game for you.  It's literally the main reason I'm in DND and not ROA.... they removed the grind, which I love.  If you're not into the grind aspect then ROA seems very appealing to me.

Reply #20
idk I feel the gear grind on ROA is worse since everyone rolls with q6 combined enchants and pvp at the higher end is so gear dependant.

Reply #21
Yeah I'm not a fan of a game with ONLY gear grind.  It favors the elites, because gear can simply be stolen, but character grind cannot.  Certainly some element of gear grind is core to Darkfall, but I think it was a huge misunderstanding/mistake on their part to pretty much eliminate character grind.

Reply #22
Yeah I'm not a fan of a game with ONLY gear grind.  It favors the elites, because gear can simply be stolen, but character grind cannot.  Certainly some element of gear grind is core to Darkfall, but I think it was a huge misunderstanding/mistake on their part to pretty much eliminate character grind.

This is exactly the argument I gave them at the time, where if you die, you lose gear but not progression so you always feel like you are moving up, but if your progression is lootable then if you lose a lot you can only feel like you are going down.

Reply #23
Yeah they just don't "get" the casual mindset.  Which means they're doomed to fail, because casuals should represent 90+% of your paying subs.

I remember casting my first Volcano in ROA, and on that first cast it Surged (for you new players, that's "maxed out").  I logged out two minutes later and never felt the urge to return.  It killed the game for me, just like that.

Reply #24
Yeah they just don't "get" the casual mindset.  Which means they're doomed to fail, because casuals should represent 90+% of your paying subs.

I remember casting my first Volcano in ROA, and on that first cast it Surged (for you new players, that's "maxed out").  I logged out two minutes later and never felt the urge to return.  It killed the game for me, just like that.

Braincells was lost reading this post.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #25

Braincells was lost reading this post.

Implying u have any left to lose, go back to roa shitter