Skip to main content

Topic: It's been fun Darkfall. (Read 1347 times) previous topic - next topic

It's been fun Darkfall.
I am not leveling another toon up just to have the a game die for the 3rd or possibly 4th time.  DF1, DFUW, DF RoA, Darkfall New Dawn.  Time to move on.  To all you shit kids,  I will miss you.  Others, I will really enjoy never reading your shit ass posts which make me rethink my life.  Good luck to all of you in the real world and may peace be with you!
Sedition

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: It's been fun Darkfall.
Reply #1
I am not leveling another toon up just to have the a game die for the 3rd or possibly 4th time.  DF1, DFUW, DF RoA, Darkfall New Dawn.  Time to move on.  To all you shit kids,  I will miss you.  Others, I will really enjoy never reading your shit ass posts which make me rethink my life.  Good luck to all of you in the real world and may peace be with you!
Laters man. That blood scar siege was fun banging with you bro. I can only hope to get on your level eventually to have peace
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2
Oh sorry, didn't think killing you would make you quit. JK I'll take credit for it no matter what you say.

Also taking bets on how long it takes till you come back under a new name etc.

Reply #3
Enjoy your month off, Fck!  Hopefully at least ONE meaningful patch will be in place by then.

Reply #4
No one quits Darkfall. See you soon man.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #5
Oh sorry, didn't think killing you would make you quit. JK I'll take credit for it no matter what you say.

Also taking bets on how long it takes till you come back under a new name etc.

everyone who knows me knows for a fact I won't come back to grind a character :P Who would?
Sedition

Reply #6
Your character was already decent, no?  Did someone take back their account or something?

Reply #7
Oh no!  Enclave beat you so bad that your quitting and your clan disbanded?  buh bye. 

Reply #8
Seriously, what happened?

Reply #9
I still say he doesn't quit. Most people just need a break or find a group they work with best. Fck's got a strong personality. Something that makes a name for himself and will make it hard to ever actually leave

Reply #10
strong personality = spam fuck you all shit noobs in chat

IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #11
strong personality = spam fuck you all shit noobs in chat

I didn't say which side of the scale it was on, just it's strong 😁

Reply #12

Reply #13

If no one quits Darkfall, then where are all the players from launch back in 2009 lmao. 
Found him!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Darkfall/comments/9ajpkg/wtb_roa_account/

lol I am broke as hell. Military pays like shit, I just bought a brand new 2018 Car.  Can't afford an account nor would I ever buy one.

Your character was already decent, no?  Did someone take back their account or something?

My character is shit.  Like 58 Greatsword skill and like 64 Archery or something like that.  75 Vit... 50 to 60 everything else.
Sedition

Reply #14

If no one quits Darkfall, then where are all the players from launch back in 2009 lmao.

Lurking