Topic: Willys pretty good night. (Read 740 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Willys pretty good night.
Reply #15
Lolol

• wileorn
  • [*][*]
Reply #16
I think the only change Arcane needs as this point is to change the name of the school to Holy.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Holy shit willy, you're a pretty good forum troll by the looks of it. Good video maker, shitty pvp binds but a damn good troll
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #18
watched twice.

Reply #19
It was actually sad to see Horde guys doing that bad. Why is Horde teaching them nothing? Again and again Horde mass recruits players and does nothing to help them understand the game. It's like after some time Horde players accept that they are here to die. Over and over again. And one day they decide to never log in again. Now when Mycke's clan is no longer around Horde is the worst clan to join as a new player.

Enclave owns Aradoth, I did not know that.

You were in my clan one month before i kicked you for being a slimeball and in that time we dueled alot, so you are being completely disingenuous and just confirming you are every bit the slimeball.

Reply #20
I think the only change Arcane needs as this point is to change the name of the school to Holy.

Holy Fuck*

Reply #21
in that time we dueled alot, so you are being completely disingenuous and just confirming you are every bit the slimeball.
How is dueling even remotely related to my post? I said "help understand the game". You can't even survive a guy throwing battlespikes at you and you claim you have something to offer in duels in terms of understanding the game? We saw video of your clan losing 20 vs 4. I suppose you were all "dueling a lot", so what? Yours and your clan's level of understanding of the game made you lose a fight with 20 people vs 4 average players. This is what you have to offer in terms of understanding the game and teaching new players. I don't think even Horde would have lost 20 vs 4 average players. And this is exactly why I mentioned you in my post.

You come here and claim how I'm disingenuous because "you dueled in your clan"? Then you call me a slimeball? Was anything I said not true?

Two biggest fails pvp wise in Darkfall New Dawn are both yours.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 02:00:07 pm by wildNothing

Reply #22
in that time we dueled alot, so you are being completely disingenuous and just confirming you are every bit the slimeball.
How is dueling even remotely related to my post? I said "help understand the game".

lol Yeah you are either disingenous or a complete idiot if you cant see the association, my apologies for unblocking you I wont make that error again.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Back on topic. Willy was a boss this time around. Good shit bro
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)