Skip to main content

Topic: MAGFALL at Xirdac (Read 497 times) previous topic - next topic

MAGFALL at Xirdac
I have to rethink this leather build, back to the drawing board. How could I have a melee/archery build with 2 mage titles in it, hmm...

Just the daily magefall dose, the night makes it more apparent:

New magefall meta detected, WoF + Toxic, works lik a charm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv_PQrHXZoU&

IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Re: MAGFALL at Xirdac
Reply #1
Wof/ toxic the new meta.....am I missing something here.

Reply #2

4th darkfall Game failure again due to mage fall evidently. When will the Developers learn.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #3

4th darkfall Game failure again due to mage fall evidently. When will the Developers learn.

Except you need a balanced group of both playstyles to get anywhere in this game. As usual, you know fuck all.

Reply #4
It's only 2/3rd of the new meta. Give it another 2 weeks for some guys to raise the other title 😃

Really fun fights though
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #5

Except you need a balanced group of both playstyles to get anywhere in this game. As usual, you know fuck all.

That video had more colors than a rainbow.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

outside xirdak you dont, just keep flying away as mages and spamming wof+toxic

Reply #7
WOF, Acid, Meteor. You heard it here first. If not you can always cheese on Air and Come hither

Reply #8
WOF, Acid, Meteor. You heard it here first. If not you can always cheese on Air and Come hither
Nooo, you figured out the other 1/3rd!
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #9
I'd say this - remove CC (means remove/rework wof) and many other problems will disappear or become much smaller as people will be able to react (by simple repositioning for example).

Reply #10

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SPOILER TAG?

Was talking to somebody else about Earth a week or so ago he had the same experience the DPS is Extreme.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
I wouldn't call the dps extreme, meteor's casting time is quite long. It's just the easy mode with 1 extra nuke.

Reply #12

i have a recruit who new mage can fly, double jump  extra  hieght and speed and epxlosion for more air like Jordans, i couldnt believe what i was seeing it took my mount at sprint and my whole stamina bar just to go down the hill to reach him. Of course he was just standing at his landing spot waiting for me to catch up on mount sprinting my whole stamina bar away, he mighta passed out from boredom i took me a while.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

i have a recruit who new mage can fly, double jump  extra  hieght and speed and epxlosion for more air like Jordans, i couldnt believe what i was seeing it took my mount at sprint and my whole stamina bar just to go down the hill to reach him. Of course he was just standing at his landing spot waiting for me to catch up on mount sprinting my whole stamina bar away, he mighta passed out from boredom i took me a while.
Dafuq is you sayin bruh?
  • Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:00:05 am by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)