Skip to main content

Topic: Ymirs Fist Recruiting! (Read 2958 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
Reply #30
Keep your personal feelings towards raap between yourselves though.

I assure you, I have no personal feelings towards toilets, I shit on all of them with equal regard; Zero.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #31
I have thrown in my support for the warriors of Ymir.

Death to all those whom walk tall and with their heads in the clouds. Death to those whom fail to see the truth that eludes them from their tall white horses.

And death to tall white horses. Denounce all horses as the filth-carriers they are. Kill them, so that we may beat them, again, and again, and again. There shall be no dead tall white horse to escape my relentless onslaughts.
In that moment Ymirs Fist turned into shit.

Alot of people could say the same thing about Garbage men with you in their ranks Flush, but you are just a member, as Raap is just a member here.
Wow. Nice one Thorgrim.

I wonder how am I similar to a well known exploiter? The sole purpose of his existence in darkfall was to use every exploit possible against other players/clans. His announcement here is liked by you btw - Ymir's leadership - so my comment was not based on some clan member words, you supported this shit.

I even joined his clan in the past to discuss his decisions with him (yeah, we talked about it) and to learn his side of the story (was just curious) so I know what I'm talking about. Yes, I left out of dislike towards him. But my opinion about what he did in darkfall and to darkfall precedes me meeting him in person, it is not personal at all.
  • Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:31:35 pm by wildNothing

Reply #32
I have thrown in my support for the warriors of Ymir.

Death to all those whom walk tall and with their heads in the clouds. Death to those whom fail to see the truth that eludes them from their tall white horses.

And death to tall white horses. Denounce all horses as the filth-carriers they are. Kill them, so that we may beat them, again, and again, and again. There shall be no dead tall white horse to escape my relentless onslaughts.
In that moment Ymirs Fist turned into shit.

Alot of people could say the same thing about Garbage men with you in their ranks Flush, but you are just a member, as Raap is just a member here.
Wow. Nice one Thorgrim.

I wonder how am I similar to a well known exploiter that the sole purpose of existence in darkfall was to use every exploit possible against other players/clans? His announcement here is liked by you btw - Ymir's leadership - so my comment was not based on some clan member words, you supported this shit.

I even joined his clan in the past to discuss his decisions with him (yeah, we talked about it) and to learn his side of the story (was just curious) so I know what I'm talking about. Yes, I left out of dislike towards him. But my opinion about what he did in darkfall and to darkfall precedes me meeting him in person, it is not personal at all.

His post here, is him yabbering on about people being tall aka because he is a dwarf, nothing to do with exploiting.

I have never exploited, cheated etc in a video game in my entire life, I dont agree with it either, and raap being in the clan would never sway me to change who I am. I dont however judge people off of others opinions, and you coming in here to talk shit is very personal as you and raap didnt part on good terms when you left titanic.

You could of just kept your mouth shut, sometimes its the best option.

Feel free to pm me if you want to carry on a discussion, just leave it out of my recruitment thread.

Reply #33
I dont however judge people off of others opinions
right, you think anyone here will believe you are not aware of raap's ACTIONS in darkfal? Not of opinions about him, but of his ACTIONS. Wow, it took him one post only to drag Ymir's reputation to shit. Leadership of the clan supporting and defending well known exploiter. And by well known I mean many many people here being aware of his actions and how proud of them he was. Check the other thread he posted in. People simply remember what he did over and over again only because he could (not enough support or care from devs to ban him for it). "Other's opinions" lol.
  • Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:13:15 pm by wildNothing

Reply #34
Just want to point out anyone can delete posts they make... I hope this thread can be cleaned up and this discussion can be made somewhere else if it wants to continue.  Recruitment post isn't really the place and I respect Thorgrim for not locking it after every update.
85% /s

Reply #35
Btw, that fist in your signature, does it have 6 fingers/2 thumbs?

Reply #36
Btw, that fist in your signature, does it have 6 fingers/2 thumbs?

4 fingers 2 thumbs, cause dwarves need big hands ;)

Reply #37
I dont however judge people off of others opinions
right, you think anyone here will believe you are not aware of raap's ACTIONS in darkfal? Not of opinions about him, but of his ACTIONS. Wow, it took him one post only to drag Ymir's reputation to shit. Leadership of the clan supporting and defending well known exploiter. And by well known I mean many many people here being aware of his actions and how proud of them he was. Check the other thread he posted in. People simply remember what he did over and over again only because he could (not enough support or care from devs to ban him for it). "Other's opinions" lol.

Talks about BAD reps of other people, then does this in a recruitment post...
There is a word for this I think....

Reply #38
I consider start playing again. This clan still active? How many online evening/late night EU?

Reply #39
I like racial clans. Good luck in your endeavours.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
I consider start playing again. This clan still active? How many online evening/late night EU?

They have quit because some mean alfars came to.visit their siege. Or so I've heard.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
We did not quit.
Proud member of TD.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
We did not quit.

Oh yes you did. Like 10 times... :D

Reply #43
I mean rats havent dropped any sieges recently, Could we say you quit as your record of late hasnt been very good.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
I mean rats havent dropped any sieges recently, Could we say you quit as your record of late hasnt been very good.

they got outzerged