Skip to main content

Topic: Ymirs Fist Recruiting! (Read 2729 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
Reply #15
But why do you decide to live all the way up at Kvitstein?
All active players should be living at mid-map, not be so spread out wtf.

yeah this, kvit is a death sentence to any clan as there is nothing nearby except 1 village, it even has a theyril mine

We'll see.

Reply #16
Kvit is nice to park alts at for Theyril.  Thorgrimm is a driver, I'm sure they'll be piling up the wolfskin rugs from Dag very soon.

Reply #17
Bump.

recruitment going well, everyone working hard on their characters, great time for returning players to join up and always have something to do.

Reply #18
Can confirm, Ymirs fist guys showing up at villages during NA times too. Great to see
85% /s

Reply #19
In need of more EU players.

If they exist XD

Reply #20
Ahh the mythical EU players

Reply #21

Europeans are on vacations during August, just like  Ub3rgames.

You ll  prob have better luck in september

Reply #22
In need of a few more Bangers.

Remember, all dwarf when race changes come in. Cannot get better than that boys.

Reply #23
Searching for my Aragon and Legolas
Join up now!

Reply #24
Bump.

Reply #25
Any mages looking for home and want to play master race.

Hit me up.

Reply #26

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
I have thrown in my support for the warriors of Ymir.

Death to all those whom walk tall and with their heads in the clouds. Death to those whom fail to see the truth that eludes them from their tall white horses.

And death to tall white horses. Denounce all horses as the filth-carriers they are. Kill them, so that we may beat them, again, and again, and again. There shall be no dead tall white horse to escape my relentless onslaughts.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #28

Death to all those whom walk tall and with their heads in the clouds. Death to those whom fail to see the truth that eludes them from their tall white horses.

And death to tall white horses. Denounce all horses as the filth-carriers they are. Kill them, so that we may beat them, again, and again, and again. There shall be no dead tall white horse to escape my relentless onslaughts.
In that moment Ymirs Fist turned into shit.

Reply #29

In that moment Ymirs Fist turned into shit.

Alot of people could say the same thing about Garbage men with you in their ranks Flush, but you are just a member, as Raap is just a member here.
Keep your personal feelings towards raap between yourselves though.