Skip to main content

Topic: Ymirs Fist Recruiting! (Read 2730 times) previous topic - next topic

Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
After coming back to the game a few weeks ago. I and others within the leadership of Ymirs noticed how weak the Human Racial alliance had become.
While other guilds provided content for the server, this racial alliance cowered, letting better men and women keep this server from going stale.  No Longer!

Ymirs Fist is recruiting Humans, Elves and Dwarves who are looking to be part of a group that is focused on team work/goals, our main focus will always be pvp, and the end game goal is to get involved in the politics that drive a game such as this, including if necessary being the bad guys. These are very end game goals as a lot of us have just come back to the game and have terrible characters, so there will be plenty of pve runs and general activity at all times.

We are mainlly Eu based, with some NA, all time zones,play styles etc are welcome as long as you are active and have the drive to improve as an individual/team.
We are currently living out of Kvitstein while we work on characters, crafters etc ( this will require us to move around the map for certain materials, so dont expect to log in for pvp as it wont cut it) but we will expand our borders once we are happy with our characters and performance of our team work in general.

Requirements-

Mandatory Coms - If you cannot communicate in games such as darkfall then you are more a burden than an asset. If you are in game you are in coms.  Currently using discord.

Race change- Once Uber finally adds race change (LMAO) we will be looking to go 100% Dwarf.

Thick Skin- Plenty of banter etc, dont be a pussy.

If you are interested hit me up here or message Thorgrim Stonefist/ Final Solution in game.

Re: Ymirs Fist Recruiting!
Reply #1
GLHF. The game needs some dorfs again after the Steel Bones disaster

Reply #2
The True King of Dvergheim returns!

Reply #3
Can't wait!

Edit to add:
Thorgrim was briefly in our clan recently and he is a player with 100% heart for darkfall. As much as we didn'tt want to see him gone and switching to an enemy race, I'm comfortable speaking for the entirety of Garbage Men that we want Ymirs First to be successful.
He is strong in comms and I hope anyone running with him can see it's because he is working hard to ensure the clan has best odds of success.

Can't wait to see votk overridden with dwarves again!
  • Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:22:23 pm by Pallist Horror
85% /s

Reply #4
<3

Reply #5
Hi,
Glad to see you on our side :P. Just wanted to let you know that if you need some crafting done Sedition would be happy to help you. We could also work together to take down opponents that outnumbers us by a lot.

Blood Lemalin , Sedition

Reply #6
Hi,
Glad to see you on our side :P. Just wanted to let you know that if you need some crafting done Sedition would be happy to help you. We could also work together to take down opponents that outnumbers us by a lot.

Blood Lemalin , Sedition

Not really looking for allies as of yet, just getting our core together etc .

Some trade agreements could be worked on though, and we appreciate the offers of help.

Reply #7
Good luck!

Reply #8
Nice to see the Dwarfs back and with an old vet leading! The Horde wishes you all the best in the future!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
I need a screenshot of one of your members wearing full dragon while sitting under towers to be convinced please.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #10
But why do you decide to live all the way up at Kvitstein?
All active players should be living at mid-map, not be so spread out wtf.

Reply #11
Aradoth needs a worthy clan

Reply #12
They are still leveling their toons probably. By the time they reach viable, they'll get bored and quit.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #13
They are still leveling their toons probably. By the time they reach viable, they'll get bored and quit.

I dont think the grind is too bad tbh, we have been grinding nicely and still got pvp at villages around the area/yssam.

We will be in mid map sooner than people think I am sure.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
But why do you decide to live all the way up at Kvitstein?
All active players should be living at mid-map, not be so spread out wtf.

yeah this, kvit is a death sentence to any clan as there is nothing nearby except 1 village, it even has a theyril mine